Mobile headphones wired/wireless?

dtaflorida

What kind of headphones do you use with your mobile/tablet?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of headphones do you use with your mobile/tablet?

• Wireless headphones (Bluetooth)
    • Wired headphones
    • None (Use speakers or not using audio at all)

What kind of headphones do you use with your mobile/tablet?

Ryzen 7 2700x | MSI B450 Tomahawk | GTX 780 Windforce | 16GB 3200
Dell 3007WFP | 2xDell 2001FP | Logitech G710 | Logitech G710 | Team Wolf Void Ray | Strafe RGB MX Silent
iPhone 8 Plus ZTE Axon 7 | iPad Air 2 | Nvidia Shield Tablet 32gig LTE | Lenovo W700DS

Don't play audio with phone (except in car which uses lightning cable), only use wired headphones with tablet at home, could use wireless.

wireless. makes life easier

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

I recommend the Plantronics BBP (my current headphones).

They sound amazing and are packed with features.

P.S The bass won't disappoint ;3

::[ PC GAMING MASTER RACE ]::

[ BUILDS ]

[ Junkyard Build ] (All parts were salvaged for free)

Hello!

I would highly recommend the JayBird X2s. I use them my self and they're excellent! They also include a complimentary carrying case and a flat charging cable. Click here too see them on their Amazon page.

If I'm using headphones I'll go with a wired connection but I do all three depending on the situation.

For room/car speakers I'll use a wireless connection whether that's WiFi or Bluetooth. Because in those use-cases you can do so much more with a digital, wireless connection that you can't with an audio cable. The ability to freely move away from the speaker, the ability to control the music without looking at your phone. Real advantages.

If I'm just sharing a thing or using it more generally? I'll just use the built in speakers. Most of the time my mobile devices have no headphones attached and media is muted. Unless I'm actively consuming some sort of media that's the way I leave it. I don't unmute it for games either.

If I'm actively consuming some sort of content whether it's a video or some music? I'll plug in my headphones. Frankly I don't have much of an issue with wired headphones at all. I don't need extra freedom of movement because the device is in my hands/pocket and the headphones are on my head. So why would I give up the simplicity of a single cable? Especially when most of the decent headphones aren't wireless.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing