3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Id use the new blade 14 to get going on my tech repair/ IT business and take courses on lynda.com and watch LTT to increase my tech knowledge to help with the business. 

Love the videos guys keep it up!

I would like to win the razer blade 14 
why ?
well this is so simple I just want it 

The Razer Blade 14 would be nice :)

Edited by TheGamerator
Changed my mind

I would like to get Razer Blade because of the power on the go.

Razer Blade Stealth would be a great addition to my Razer gaming gear!

Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter.

I like the Razer blade 14 with a 970m GPU.  Its going to deliver consistent gaming performance at home or on the go.  The stealth is nice too but needs the razer core to really shine while playing games.  Something I would plan on using the blade for is gaming with my brother when I visit him in Texas this December.  Both of us are avid gamers and being able to spend the holidays gaming in his apartment and relaxing would be a real treat.  

The Razer Blade, for gaming and working on the go :) Thanks for giving away stuff for free! <3

On 9/4/2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

Oi LMG! You guys have the illest content on the internet, keep it coming. I'd love to win the Blade if possible. My brother's laptop is from 2009 and that's all he has and he's accross the ocean. We have a very limited range of games we can play online together because of this limitation so if I win this for him itd be the best. Also he could use it for like college and stuff ya feel me? 

THANKS LMG 

I would love either honestly, they are both awesome.  I just need a new computer to play Overwatch with my boyfriend.

Razer Blade Stealth would be great laptop upgrade.  Congratulations on 3 Million Subs

Razer Blade! It's more of a powerhouse to me haha

I would love the Blade. My wife's laptop crapped out a month ago and would cost more than its worth to fix. My laptop barely lasts two hours once fully charged. It'd be nice to have a powerful, but portable computer. 

i would like to get the Razer Blade stealth mainly because it is light. I am a small person and prefers something lighter for everyday use in school, as i walk around the campus and do homework while waiting for class. I am an engineering student, so I dont only need a light notebook, i am also in need of something with a lot of juice to run Cmputer aided design tools, programming software , and other digital software i needed simultaneously. I know i game once in a while but school is priority right now. the asus ultrabook that I am using right now cant keep up with the software i needed for my classes. 

So, i hope LMG can help me out upgrading my old laptop. It will be a real blessing!

I would like the "new" blade, because im in the market for a new laptop for school, and it seems perfect for me

I would totally go with the Razer Blade 14

I could ditch my aging desktop PC!

I'd really love to win the regular blade, I don't really like the stealth; 12 inches isn't big enough.

I've got a long list of games I need to play but i haven't got enough money to buy a gaming PC let alone a lap top. I'd be so thrilled if I did, but if I don't i won't get mad; that's life you know.

The razer blade for sure. I use to be able to bring an old Dell XPS 15 with me around wherever I went and I would play some low end games or watch twitch/youtube to pass time between classes. Nowadays I just use my phone because the old dell crashes almost every day, but I'd still love to be able to play mid range games in between classes!

I would want the new razer blade. I would then game anywhere I go. 

damn my iphone made his own way and made a second comment ?

On 4-9-2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn, to leave one post per person.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing, so if you have double posted, don't worry about it.

The razer blade 14 would be the ultimate students laptop!

Good luck everyone!