First time building a PC need help

Bawan

I'd change the power supply to the EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G2 instead of the NEX but other than that, it's quite a good build overall.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

Its good,just that PSU,the Nex is really poor quality,get something like a EVGA G2 or Corsair RMx for just a little bit (MUCH better quality)

Pick the G2 650W instead, just 10 pounds pricer but all in all a better unit. And it could use a better cooler, maybe a noctua NH-D15. Lastly, consider getting a 240GB SSD and a 1TB hard drive instead, games are getting too big.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Overall it's definitly a good configuration, but I have to make you aware of a few problems with the power supply you chose.
http://www.overclock.net/t/1476935/why-you-should-not-buy-an-evga-supernova-nex650g-750g-aka-g1

TL:DR
The voltage regulation across all voltages is simply not up to modern standards.

I want to know of this PC is Good i am New to PC so would be greatful if i got help 

i7-6700k 4.4GHz

gigabyte z170-gaming k3-EU motherboard (intel z170 chipset) 

16gb DDR4 2133 MHz

. 250gb sk hynix SATA III Solid state disk 

. 2000gb 7200rpm SATA III seagate hard disk 

navidia GeForce gtx 1080 8gb

what resolution are you going to play games at? a gtx 1080 may be overkill. Also, Budget?

12 hours ago, Jack Dvorak said:

what resolution are you going to play games at? a gtx 1080 may be overkill. Also, Budget?

I want to play on 4k and My budget is £1300

12 hours ago, GalacticRuler said:

Cooler and PSU?

Can you secrch after ebuyer on Google then go to gtx 1080 take the PC that cost £1404 something like that the PC is red there you check If it is good

12 hours ago, GalacticRuler said:

Cooler and PSU

2 minutes ago, Bawan said:

Can you secrch after ebuyer on Google then go to gtx 1080 take the PC that cost £1404 something like that the PC is red there you check If it is good

This?

Any reason you don't want to build it yourself? You can get a much better deal.

5 hours ago, Bawan said:

Waste of ressources. Play in 1440p with a 144hz Display.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

10 hours ago, Bawan said:

seems good then.

On 8/30/2016 at 5:15 AM, Bawan said:

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/NmvsLD i want to know if this pc is Good and i am New to PC need help would be grateful

it is not necessary to create multiple threads on the same topic.

all created threads have been merged to this one: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/651628-first-time-building-a-pc-need-help/