Retro build case help

HeadsUpHigh

Hi, so I had this idea of creating an old-school build. One of those where the case was horizontal and the monitor was resting on top of it.  Pretty much like the old IBM PC from the 80s in the picture.

So the case :

1)needs to be a HTPC styled one in the means that is horizontal, but it needs to be able to handle the weight of a 20-24 inch monitor( modern one) sitting on top of it. 2)Also I want to use a full ATX mobo with this build as there is a good chance that I will want to connect more than 3 drives on it and some extra cards in the future so I want the full expandability.

3)In terms of cooling, I don't really plan to put anything really high end in there,  the cpu will probably be an i5 and the gpu an gtx1060 at most. The cpu could potentially be cooled with a closed loop water cooler if possible to be fitted inside, like the 212 EVO. So having the ability to fit radiators or at least 120mm fans instead of the usual 90mm found on most HTPCs for better air flow is essential.

4)In therms of aesthetics, the closer it resembles the old white pcs the better. I don't know how far down that road I can go but I don't want the flashy shinny designs of today.

So do you know any model, or manufacturer that makes such cases that I can buy a good one from ? Or do I have to get some old computer cases, steal parts from them, and use the mobo mounting rails of a modern case on it ?

http://imgur.com/a/HbDSA

Edited by HeadsUpHigh
Fixed image, clarifications

Picture didn't work for me.

that's all I have to say, sorry!

"Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." John F. Kennedy

"Daddy is going on a dangerous mission to shoot his employees." Linus Sebastian

"It's soft, but in a good way, kinda like typing on boobs." Luke Lafreniere