Good inexpensive speakers?

Godospartan

Alright, so here is my issue. whilst AT my desk, i have the SHP9500's with a V-moda hooked right into my computer. can hardly ask for a better set up, am i right? well, unless you want to, also, listen to youtube on your computer whilst you are getting some shut-eye in bed and your head is the other wall away from the big monitor you use.

Here is my problem. when i want to watch, say Markliplier or maybe even RoosterTeeth, videos as i go to bed, they seem to go into a rather quiet tone of voice i need to have my TV/monitor at around 30 volume to pick up and hear alright. but then they find a scary part, or get angry at something, and they scream at a level i need to put the volume down to 10 or lower or else it hurts my ears. i need some kind of speaker system set up to where they are less all over the place and more tight in the volume range. i want to hear everything without them blasting my ears or waking the neighbors. i have a SEMI-good solution set up with some logitech S120's i think they are, and they make the volume tighter without breaking ears or walls when in the higher range.

WHat i am asking is for a better solution that doesn't break the bank speaker-wise. i don't need bass, i just need accurate sound i can hear without it getting too loud in their ranges. im willing to go in the range of 40-75 bucks, but only if absolutely needed for that 75...

Current Rig: Case: Coolermaster MasterBox 5 Mid-tower. CPU: Core I5-6600K. GPU: Nvidia GTX GeForce 1070 Founders Edition. Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P. RAM: Geil GA4 style 8GB 2400 x2 for 16GB total. SSD: Sandisk SD8SBAT-128G-1122 Z400. HDD: Toshiba 1TB Hard Drive

Current PeripheralsKeyboard: Logitech G710 Blue Edition. Mouse: Logitech G600 MMO Mouse @ Logitech M570 Trackball. Headphones: Philips SHP9500's. Mic: V-Moda Boom Pro. Monitors: a Dell 1440x900 cheapo and an RCA 32 inch 1080p tv. Webcam: Logitech C920

sorry to do this, but BUMP!

I would really like to know my options, because it's slightly getting on my nerves a bit

Current Rig: Case: Coolermaster MasterBox 5 Mid-tower. CPU: Core I5-6600K. GPU: Nvidia GTX GeForce 1070 Founders Edition. Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P. RAM: Geil GA4 style 8GB 2400 x2 for 16GB total. SSD: Sandisk SD8SBAT-128G-1122 Z400. HDD: Toshiba 1TB Hard Drive

Current PeripheralsKeyboard: Logitech G710 Blue Edition. Mouse: Logitech G600 MMO Mouse @ Logitech M570 Trackball. Headphones: Philips SHP9500's. Mic: V-Moda Boom Pro. Monitors: a Dell 1440x900 cheapo and an RCA 32 inch 1080p tv. Webcam: Logitech C920

Your issue have nothing to do with the speakers but the lack of audio normalization on those videos or if they start screaming into the mic nothing can fix that.

The problem is that you're trying to listen to speakers that are all the way across the room.

3 minutes ago, iShad said:

Your issue have nothing to do with the speakers but the lack of audio normalization on those videos or if they start screaming into the mic nothing can fix that.

normally, i might agree with you, but when i am wearing my SHP9500's the sound is pretty normal from lowest they talk to highest they scream. their range from low to high is not very large at all, maybe 10-20 total volume between how loud their lows get and how low their highs get and still hear them. and as i said, the TV's default speakers they sound so low i can barely hear then, and when they scream i need to turn the volume down, but with my S120's they become more normal range. still too low but i don't need to reduce volume on screams.

I think, a better theory, is the speaker's inability to normalize their output, not the video's audio themselves. given what i am experiencing. i may be wrong, however, but i find it odd the quality of speakers going up also normalizes the volume better the better the speaker is.

1 minute ago, SSL said:

The problem is that you're trying to listen to speakers that are all the way across the room.

that could be a problem.... maybe i could find a wireless speaker to be set on my nightstand by my headboard?