What is this ?

JulianValley

Does anyone of you guys know what this is ? its for sale on kijiji close to where im from , never saw this before.

$_27 (1).JPG

$_27 (2).JPG

$_27 (3).JPG

$_27 (4).JPG

$_27 (5).JPG

$_27 (6).JPG

$_27 (7).JPG

$_27.JPG

This is an Nvidia tablet. Im not sure about the exact specs, and the smaller hand held is a ps vita. They are both portable consoles. I personally would just re-sell the ps vita since games are coming out so slowly. A game a day or a few days. Pc has hundreds of games coming out a day, if not thousands. The ps4 has about a hundred or so games and equally true for the xbox 1. The nvidia tablet is very good for gaming if you have a subscription to play games. I believe it is called game stream or something like that. Now the tablet is very good for all purpose use and can beat really any laptop under 500$ in terms of gaming performance, or can beat any desktop under 300$

Yeah, it's definitely a Nvidia Shield tablet, but as per that controller case that it's fitted into... nothing.

I can tell you that it's definitely not made by razer, and from what I've seen looking around on line, there aren't even many controllers with that sort of profile.

It's super interesting. It's too high quality to be some unknown company knock-off thing, it fits the tablet too well to have been made for anything else, and it's littered with brand markings that have nothing to do with the product itself.

It's almost like it's either a test sample that never went through, or a really, really good custom fabrication. The thing is, if it was either of those, the seller likely would've said something. So, it very well could be a test sample for a product that never actually happened.

The seller states it can run windows 10 games , and runs GTA 5 at 60 fps at med.

when reached the seller wasnt much help.

Intel and nvidia marking on the back got me curious.

of course id love to own a prototype.

but the 850$ asking price is quite steep considering the lack of info.