seriously pissed off with xbox one

LimeBlasts

i am very pissed off with this i had a problem last night with it now i have another one TODAY many people have had this problem and many have sued microsoft  for it yet there still being retarded and not being able to fix it my xbox one would make that god forsaken sound then would not power on then i would have to unplug the stupid battery  then plug it back in to make it work for 5 minutes i get both white and orange light PLEASE HELP this is the reason why i play pc way more than xbox one i am seriously gonna take a hammer to this many people hate xb1 for this reason -28/10

Ugh. It hurts to read that without any punctuation. I can't make sense of what you wrote. Didn't you learn when to use periods and commas in school? 

sorry guys that was my brother who did this LOL

1 hour ago, TheBestUserName said:

Ugh. It hurts to read that without any punctuation. I can't make sense of what you wrote. Didn't you learn when to use periods and commas in school? 

jesus christ don't shoot up your school not everyone is good at this stuff who pissed in your corn flakes geez stay away from your parents with that anger of yours

16 minutes ago, LimeBlasts said:

jesus christ don't shoot up your school not everyone is good at this stuff who pissed in your corn flakes geez stay away from your parents with that anger of yours

Nice assumptions, but I'm in my 30s and I have a teenager of my own.  Study hard. Your writing skills will improve. 

3 minutes ago, TheBestUserName said:

Nice assumptions, but I'm in my 30s and I have a teenager of my own.  Study hard. Your writing skills will improve. 

wow you're in your 30's cyberbullying people over there spelling??? to me you sound like a 50+ year old man with no life trapped in there mom's basment

5 minutes ago, TheBestUserName said:

also english isn't my first language you know i bet you abuse your own people.

2 hours ago, LimeBlasts said:

wow you're in your 30's cyberbullying people over there spelling??? to me you sound like a 50+ year old man with no life trapped in there mom's basment

Stop being so sensitive. Telling you that your writing skills are bad isn't cyber bullying. You're not a victim. Stop acting like one. 

I hope some one answers your technical question, though. 

1 hour ago, TheBestUserName said:

Stop being so sensitive. Telling you that your writing skills are bad isn't cyber bullying. You're not a victim. Stop acting like one. 

I hope some one answers your technical question, though. 

telling how someones writing is not bullying but doing it in a rude way it is -.-

This thread is lol.

Anyway back on topic have you tried power cycling the XBONE? If not give it a try and report back.

29 minutes ago, FmPhenom said:

I laugh at your punctuation and xbox 1

latest?cb=20121205194057

STOP LAUGHING YOU'll TURN TO STONE!!!!!!

2 hours ago, LimeBlasts said:

STOP LAUGHING YOU'll TURN TO STONE!!!!!!

worth it.

also try this

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

19 minutes ago, vorticalbox said:

worth it.

also try this

lol its already fixed all you need to do is unplug it then plug it back in...