Costum Rom Card for New Nintendo 3DS XL

Hello!

I just bought a New Nintendo 3DS XL, but I'm not planning on buying all those expensive games for it. So I was planning on buying someone like a R4 card and use that for my games, just like when I was a kid.

The thing is; I don't really have an idea about which one is the best and I have some other questions in general.

Q1: What is the best card to play normal DS games and 3DS games for the lowest price?

Q2: What is "AL9H"?

Q3: Which site delivers the fastest (I live in the Netherlands)?

Q4: How can I go online when I use one of these cards?

Q5: What is the best site to get the software from?

Q6: Can I buy a random SD-Card for the card?

Q7: What is a recommended size for a SD-Card?

Q8: Is there a good site(/or video) (not badly translated from Chinese or something) which helps me with installing this card?

If you could help me out with these questions I would be very thankful.

For normal ds games the best choice is the Acekard 2i, I have one, worked fine on 3DS (haven't used it for years, I'm using Sky3DS now). For 3DS games, the best choice is a sky3ds+ card.

A9LH is a way to get full kernel access. Unless you really want to homebrew/hack it isn't really necessary.

I don't know a legit site to buy them, I've bought mine in Tilburg in a now-gone game-store.

The best sites to get software from are just the top sites, sky3ds.com for example.

You can use almost all SD Cards, but keep the size of games in mind, some are only 1GB but there are 4GB games or only 256MB games. I'm using a 32GB sd-card from the Aldi.

Just use the sky3ds site to search how to install it, or go to GBATEMP

1 hour ago, joeykapi said:

For normal ds games the best choice is the Acekard 2i, I have one, worked fine on 3DS (haven't used it for years, I'm using Sky3DS now). For 3DS games, the best choice is a sky3ds+ card.

A9LH is a way to get full kernel access. Unless you really want to homebrew/hack it isn't really necessary.

I don't know a legit site to buy them, I've bought mine in Tilburg in a now-gone game-store.

The best sites to get software from are just the top sites, sky3ds.com for example.

You can use almost all SD Cards, but keep the size of games in mind, some are only 1GB but there are 4GB games or only 256MB games. I'm using a 32GB sd-card from the Aldi.

Just use the sky3ds site to search how to install it, or go to GBATEMP

Can I put normal nintendo ds games on the sky3ds+?