Enough power for 2nd gpu

Hi, a while ago today I was trying to reinstall my old gpu as a secondary gpu for physX to see if it would benefit me in any way even if just a boost of 2 to 3 frames. Thing is I found that my power supply only has 2 PCI-E 6+2 pin connectors.
My question is would it fix the issue if I manage to get a cable that would "double" one of the connectors so that I'd have sort of 3 connectors?
Would I find any issues with the wattage or are the 750W I have enough?
Would I find any other issues and is it worth to have the physX done in the gtx 550ti (which is my old gpu which I intend to place now) instead of the 780ti doing everything?

My rig is kind of the following except the PSU is a NOX Urano VX 750W and not a hummer, and the case is not the VX but the NOX Coolbay TX.

i have a gtx 770 sc and the 550ti (have one aswell) make me lose performance as the 550ti is allot slower at physx computation than the 700 + sieries

7 hours ago, Hyperimus said:

Hi, a while ago today I was trying to reinstall my old gpu as a secondary gpu for physX to see if it would benefit me in any way even if just a boost of 2 to 3 frames. Thing is I found that my power supply only has 2 PCI-E 6+2 pin connectors.
My question is would it fix the issue if I manage to get a cable that would "double" one of the connectors so that I'd have sort of 3 connectors?
Would I find any issues with the wattage or are the 750W I have enough?
Would I find any other issues and is it worth to have the physX done in the gtx 550ti (which is my old gpu which I intend to place now) instead of the 780ti doing everything?

My rig is kind of the following except the PSU is a NOX Urano VX 750W and not a hummer, and the case is not the VX but the NOX Coolbay TX.

According to a review of your PSU which I had to translate from Spanish, your PSU is probably suited to single GPU systems best. 750W is most definitely enough wattage but an EVGA 750B2 would sooth my nerves about the worry of putting an off-brand PSU in a system with two GPUs.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Taking into account both the replies I'll try to install it anyway and if the system holds up fine I'll leave the physX for the 780ti but try to use the 550ti power for some Dx12 games or something if I ever get one. Thanks.