AMD Polaris Giveaway

Dear LMG Team,

I am currently using a computer that I built with a very small budget, the GPU currently installed is a R9 270. Even though I can play most games, I cannot crank the settings to the max and I have always wanted to do that with the more modern games I play, including Overwatch. Winning this graphics card would be amazing and an awesome upgrade to my current rig!

Nemoa49

Had an HD7870 that died on me, been waiting to get a custom RX 480, but having 2 would be sweet for crossfire! :D

my card is so old i don't even know what it is. please i need this

Hello there I'd like to win this due to my 750ti not being up to speed anymoreso woot if I win  (ノಥ,_」ಥ)ノ

I only have a PC with a GT440 in it :/ I can't play newer games without the graphics on low and turning the resolution down so a new card would be great :) 

Just now, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

R9 390 to upgrade my other computer and use that for an HTC vive that I will be getting

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

Hi,

(First I am sorry for The spelling, I am not that great at english.)

Now I have got a LAPTOP setup (I know it is horrible) and this summer I want to build a PC, but I am on a budget so if I win one of those GPU's I could Go with a beter cpu and a SSD and then my PC would be like way faster than I want to build now:

Amd fx-6350

Amd radeon 480 (4gb)

2tb hdd

Some gigabyte motherboard 

I think you know what I mean.

Jondar

i have a gtx 750ti its good but would like to get into vr and need some better ports and like the new hdr support so why not a free giveaway 

I'm looking to build my first PC and this seems like the best card for my build. And you gotta love giveaways amirite 

The onboard gpu, actually i´m a little ashamed to confess that in this forum.

Best of luck to all!!

GTX760 2GB - not enough ram ;__;
Apart from that always was a fan of AMD's (Radeon 9600 All-in-wonder then X1300 - hot as hell, played Fallout3 without heads and 13-15FPS FTW!, then Radeon 5570), however Nvidia was less power consuming, which was a prio for me at that time.

Polaris would be a back to the roots kinda thing for me + again less power consumption :)

Best of luck to all!!

Im rocking an Asus HD 5450. Best graphics card ever. Can almost run overwatch on lowest settings with 2 fps if all the stars align.

Best of luck to all!!

ey b0ss gibe de gpu b0ss I'm gonna build a pc soon and I dun have a gpu

Squeezing by with an evga 550ti and it's really not doing the trick. Well overdue for an upgrade.

Ok Linus I NEED this card still using my old GTX 650 ti and this thing really needs an upgrade!

i have a 680 trying to render triple gaming its a hard life

I run a reference 7950. This was a used card originally running in a bitcoin machine. It's still a decent card. It runs league at 200fps but I have artifacting issues in Heaven and Valley. Card has an especially hard time during the rainfall/lightning scene. If I could get a free upgrade, it would help my future plans to upgrade the motherboard to fit new gen CPU and allow me to tackle some of these new games. Thanks for the opportunity LTT!

Currently Using a GTX 960, but i want to switch to AMD because of Freesync.

Best of luck to all!!

Currently have an R9 270x 2gb. Could uld definitely use an upgrade!! 

I am using Intel Celeron 1.50Ghz CPU,Intel HD graphic it's really low performance even using Photoshop or Render video.

It great if i get new experience with high end GPU.

i'm really excited with this giveaway. :)

appreciate #LinusTechTips

Best of luck to all!!

Hey guys I am currently running a system without a GPU so I guess the reason is clear why i want one of these cards. Also took me a while to figure out how to comment *whispers* this is my first comment.

GTX 580 ~

I'd like a 480 because this old steam engine has a tough time with 1080p ;~;

I have a gtx 960 and it's the only good thing in my computer.

If I win i'll have a reason to upgrade the rest of my computer.