LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This would be an awesome edition to my gaming office. The fact that it can project such a large image at short distances is unique.

This is a great projector, rather impressive for how small it is. I can definitely use this in my room or at a future LAN party.

I remember finding out this projector few years ago. Of course it is a older version, but it was awesome:)

PF1000U projector IMO is the best projector on the market ATM because range on projectors have been problem always and  PF1000U projector beats that problem and everyone else.

Wish there was more footage of the 200" games.

All in all something cool to take out and use on the side of the house for party nights.

Would love to add this to my setup.  I am currently using a 55" first generation 1080p LED TV and would to replace it with something that when off just looks like a blank canvas.  Plus my TV stand is one that floats on the wall and it would just work flawlessly with the PF100U.  The wall is white and would support at least a 120" screen.  Again, I would love to win this so I could just be immersed in my gaming.  I don't want any of that VR stuff.

Thanks for sponsoring this giveaway LG and Linus.  

That was an awesome short film you guys put together over there at Linus Media Group.   Keep that cool stuff coming.

I'll go ahead and just take my TV down now since I wont be needing it anymore.  wink wink. 

really interesting projection technology. would look great in the mancave :P

Looks amazing, Id love to have it for movie nights and family get-togethers :)

"This is a bad idea"

Awesome projector with an awesome price, and man loved the 2 minute short 

Using a mirror to reflect the image in order to get such a large image in such a short span is one of those, "Well, that's just simply brilliant."  The very definition of a well-engineered and utterly elegant solution.

I'd love to turn an entire wall of my apartment into a screen...

Its pretty awesome. Its a projector that doesn't suck and just the design of it is attractive enough to make sure the wife wont make you sleep on the couch for the week after you bought one. Who ever wins the projector, i hope you, your friends, and your family enjoys it.

Damn, this projector would be great for late night gaming sessions outside in random locations. 

I would so use this in the bedroom. Renting means no mounting a big screen on the wall, perfect workaround!

I was looking for a second monitor, I guess this would do!

That would be a very nice solution for a room with limited space or even my room were I am not allowed to mount something on the ceiling.

Also very nice short-film with great visuals!

Nifty little thing... looks a lot easier to use than a conventional projector - and easier to wire neatly (rather than a ceiling mounted one).

Apple, Piss Off! ~ Linus 2014

No, you're not hallucinating, or maybe you are... either way, I'm back. ~ Linus 2015

That video was awesome. The projector seems like something I would use. It's nice and compact and looks easy to use. Wouldn't mind hooking up an Xbox to it and play outlast with it at night haha.

Amazing concept, nice, small, and reliable. With this projector i can easily show presentation and entertain the poor people on my school project.

A simple bedsheet would make a quick and temporary area to project on.

I think that the PF1000U is a great project as my family loves to go on vacations and this looks portable and easy to setup, and would be great for a great gaming setup or a movie theater. Good look to everyone xD

This just made my life easier like 1000 times, i used to have a projector and wouldn't use it because it's short throw lens would be too expensive, made my day! 

Thanks guys !

LE: When i say expensive, i really do mean like 2000 euros expensive.