LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

It looks like an amazing idea, but can it be projected into the ceiling? And at what size do we start to lose quality? Push it to the limits!! 

This projector looks so practical, I love the idea of not having to set up the projector or wall mount it. 

That's a really awesome form factor for a projector, especially one as powerful as that. That would be an absolute blessing to have. 

Wow! LG rolling in with the dat projection yo, but seriously swagger projector, would be cool for a mini theater ;)

It's a tiny and fancy device with "big-ass screen"! :D Definitely comes handy while Netflix 'n chill. 

This would be awesome for home theatre if you don't want to drill holes in your ceiling to mount a projector and also having this LG projector means you wont need to have it sitting at a distance to get a big image!

I maybe you should do a whole review about this piece of tech since i think the pricing is quite fair too and i would like to knaow about the other this like., picture quality, light, etc.

This projector makes the impossible possible!!!

I think everyone could use this projector for someting.

I really loved the video, it was fun to watch and overall the projector seems very reliable and very high quality.

Hope to win this! I want to watch movies and play games on a big screen without an actual screen

Looks awesome! The video was way cool, felt like an advertisement I'd see on TV. Production value was excellent! Good job! 

Thoughts:

Seems very compact and portable but... how often do the lamps need to be changed; are they expensive to change? Are there any common problems with these being a new product, how much have they been tested? I know Linus did a small movie but it was sponsored so he is obligated to make the projector to be good but is it legitimately good? However - seems like a good product very portable and could be useful to create a mini cinema for my friends and I. I would use this in a multitude of ways to benefit my friends and familys entertainment as besides me, my family aren’t that into technology and still live in the 'old days'... lol!

Good luck to anyone else entering this giveaway!

First off I love the production of the video, it look like you guys can make an awesome short movie. The product look amazing, I would love to play either overwatch or the new battlefield game with that in my room. LG never stop amazing me with there awesome products.

this is very good.if i get it i will take it with me to school :D

pc wont be able to run it, but im about to upgrade so yeah...... seems pretty awesome to me!!

I like how the size of the projector makes it portable and also how large of a image it can produce when so close to a wall. 

This must be one of the coolest things I've seen on the channel, aside of course the Phase Change Build Log. You should definitely make a complete review of it. Oh, and you should also give it to me while you are at it :P

Awesome projector! Some seriously crazy short throw!!! Would be perfect for a small media room :)

This is amazing.I know I am not going to win but I have to at least try, for such an amazing product

i think this thing would be perfekt for my small and clustered room :D 

Wow. This projector is awesome! Nice and compact so no ceiling mount.

I'd love to get my hands on one of these to test the input lag. Might even be useful at small LANs where you want to showcase certain games/matches!