LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

A very nice near field projector. I've always wanted one and would very much like to play 8bit Super Mario on at 100' "screen".

I'm really impressed by this, I have not used a projector screen since I was about 15, and they were not terribly good then. You had to have a completely dark room, and contrast was TERRIBLE. I really hope I can win this, and check it out for myself!

most impressive projector for its price that i have ever see

The projector looks simply amazing. To have 200" of possible gameplay is simply amazing. I can't wait to play some of my favorite games with this projector. Hello Skyrim, 200" mode. The best way to play.

Fus Ro Dah.jpg

Bluntly, this is awesome. I'm the "IT" (No real networking done) guy at my school's Video Game club and Head of Programming at my Robotics Team (Now there's real networking :D), and I could totally use this to add another console to VGC's lineup and teach programming on-wall rather than cluttering everyone around a cloned monitor. The portability makes it even better given that I have a fairly long commute.

I've never been a fan of projectors just cause that space you had to have between the wall and the projector, but with the design and range of this I just might be willing to give them another look.

Nice job done by LG. Must be awesome to have such a device in the living room.

It looks cool but I don't have access to 200" of white wall space. I'm not sure how well it works with vinyl siding.

I personally love this projector. It would make a great projector for a cinema room. This would be so cool to have. This would be the only way I would be able to get this projector because i don't have $1,300 to shell out. The design is excellent and i love that it comes with Smart TV features.

In my opinion one of the best looking and with the best hardware projector out there, LG has done a really good job with this one

Intel3570k  at  4.5ghz 1.300v  Noctua NH-D14    Gigabyte Gtx 970 G1   AsrockZ77 Extreme 6/TB4     Corsair8Gb vengeance memory    120GB Corsair Force SSD     1TB WD black      NZXT Switch 810

It´s an amazing tool for gaming and for work. It could be a dream to have one to share with friends and coworkers.

The amount of bragging rights to win this would be amazing, on top of that using a sound bar like you recommended TVs are overrated;-p 

excellent for office use  U Nail it LG!

How much trouble could I get at work if I bring one of these in??

I'd love to find out!!

Awesome projector. I hope I'm not too late for the giveaway!

That seems to be a projector for every need! I hope there is an option to also use it from further away without needing a 30m cinema wall...

Lol I didn't even know they made projectors like this. Its pretty dope though.

I would like to combine this projector with my tablet (connecting via HDMI) and using NVIDIA GameStream (Moonlight) to stream my PC games in 1080p60fps while using my Xbox One controller with the wireless adapter on the go in the streets. That is my life goal :)

love the projector, would be useful for so many different  things MHL ftw

This is awesome! Such a compact projector with such great capabilities !

The PF1000U is the neatest projector I have ever seen.