Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This would be a neat way to turn a small apartment such as my own into a theatre, without having to worry about having to ceiling mount the projector!

The LG Ultra Short Throw Projector looks amazing! They did great work on the design and form factor :)

Might just have to rearrange my furniture to set up a huge viewing area for it if I get lucky!

This is such a cool projector, 30,000 hour lamp life saves money on those damn bulbs and Bluetooth connectivity is awesome. Would pair great with my Anker speaker. It would be really cool to connect it to a battery bank and take it on camping trips. If I won one I would make a video of all the places I can take it and make use of its features and combinations with other gear I have.

hopfully you guys pick me ^.^

im @LexSpade on Twitter, just tweeted about how cool the projector is.

Edited by abourdaa

For the past two weeks i was looking at different setups with a tv or projector cause my old one is dead and i have to say that I already thought about putchasing such a badass unit,  I just hope i really delivers what it advertises ^^.

PF1000U projector Projecting a large image from a short distance simply amazing, And in the video it looked prity dam square unlike other projectors I seen at that price point which have that weird darkness around the corners or were a little rounded.

Now if I got this which at some point I will probably need to get one for my mobile rig, People would need a crowbar to get me out of bed xD 

I'm really jealous. I actually wanted to make a similar thing to this, like an intel compute stick and similar projector for an awesome on-the-go pc without a screen. Too bad I have no idea how to make this, since I'm in high school lol. 

Awesome gadget though. I can imagine this great with friends over. 

Omg its amazing how LG managed to make such an awesome projector. I would probably give this to my old Boy scout troop because they need a projector for some of their events.

Badass, if I had that I would take it out to parties and play games with a console or laptop! #SingaporeanJoiningTheRace 

(Twitter handle is lovefilming_) 

Rig: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | ASRock B450 Pro4 | ZOTAC RTX 2070 AMP! EXTREME 8GB | Corsair Vengeance DDR4 LPX 2400 16GB | Samsung 970 EVO 250GB and 860 EVO 250GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Cooler Master MWE Gold 650 | Cooler Master MasterCase MC500

This would be so epic and a awesome edition to my setup also I could set up a pretty cool home movie theatre with this it just looks awesome like supercool like Linus with fingerless gloves cool😂😂

This projector looks awesome! By the looks of it, you could set it up pretty much anywhere even if there's not much space between the projector and the surface you want to project an image or video on. I have a pretty big wall next to my setup and I think it would be the perfect place to setup this baby. I pray for lord Gaben to bring me good fortune!

You guys timed it right. Im just making plans and drawings for my basement movietheater. This projector would make it way easier to fill the whole wall couse of the depth of my basement. I wish everyone good luck with the giveaway👍