USB's stuttering

I'm having a problem with my mouse and keyboard as well as my headset they seem to be stuttering. this seems to be all my USB ports. i'm not to far from them, i have gone as far replacing my motherboard and it is stell doing it i think its a software problem in windows plz help,

2 minutes ago, HotGravy said:

I'm having a problem with my mouse and keyboard as well as my headset they seem to be stuttering. this seems to be all my USB ports. i'm not to far from them, i have gone as far replacing my motherboard and it is stell doing it i think its a software problem in windows plz help,

Did you install all of your motherboards(or PC's) drivers? Are the devices that are having problems wired or wireless(and if they are wireless, are they bluetooth)?

i did install all the drivers,mouse keyboard and headset are wireless. i think they are all bluetooth

18 minutes ago, HotGravy said:

i did install all the drivers,mouse keyboard and headset are wireless. i think they are all bluetooth

Have you tried the USB 2.0 ports(instead of 3.0)? USB 3.0 is known for causing interference with wireless devices.