What Series of DxRacer should i get?

DND

Hey guys i'm planning to get a DxRacer chair but i'm not really sure on what model and series i should get they say that the F series is for the smaller type of people but the F series are the cheapest here in my country so could i get your opinion on what to get i'm 5'11 and around 190lbs would the F series fit me or would it be too small? I'm thinking F series or R series cause the King series is out of my budget hehehe.

Spoiler

PC: CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X @ Curve optimzer -25,  Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black, Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix B500-F Gaming WiFi II, GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 7800XT @ Stock , RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x16GB DDR4 3600Mhz CL18, HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB, SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Team Group MP33 1TB NVME, Case: NZXT H7 Flow Black, PSU: NZXT C1200  I Peripherals: Keyboard: Ducky Shine 6 RGB Special Edition, Mouse: Razer Orochi V2, Headset: Philips SHP9500, Mousepad: Glorious Stealth Extended I Laptop: MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro CPU: i7-6700HQ@ 2.6ghz, GPU: GTX 1060, Memory: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz, HDD: 1TB+128GB SSD

none, get a normal chair, no point in paying extra for some "gaming" chair

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

9 minutes ago, IMPERIUS said:

Well i have what you call a normal chair and i'm not really comfortable with it.

Spoiler

PC: CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X @ Curve optimzer -25,  Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black, Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix B500-F Gaming WiFi II, GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 7800XT @ Stock , RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x16GB DDR4 3600Mhz CL18, HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB, SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Team Group MP33 1TB NVME, Case: NZXT H7 Flow Black, PSU: NZXT C1200  I Peripherals: Keyboard: Ducky Shine 6 RGB Special Edition, Mouse: Razer Orochi V2, Headset: Philips SHP9500, Mousepad: Glorious Stealth Extended I Laptop: MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro CPU: i7-6700HQ@ 2.6ghz, GPU: GTX 1060, Memory: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz, HDD: 1TB+128GB SSD

21 minutes ago, DND said:

Well i have what you call a normal chair and i'm not really comfortable with it.

a dxracer won't be any more comfortable than a normal chair because of its gamerish looks, you're really just paying for the looks here. If you would spend the same ammount of money on a good normal chair, that thing would be probably better than a dxracer

1 minute ago, IMPERIUS said:

a dxracer won't be any more comfortable than a normal chair because of its gamerish looks, you're really just paying for the looks here. If you would spend the same ammount of money on a good normal chair, that thing would be probably better than a dxracer

Well that is really true but i'm not that really good on picking chairs any recommendations on a good normal chair?

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, DND said:

Well that is really true but i'm not that really good on picking chairs any recommendations on a good normal chair?

you can't really know what chair is good unless you try it out in person. But really every chair will be good for the price of a dxracer, even less than that, they are fine

http://www.gtomegaracing.com/ i would recommend getting a "gaming" chair from them. when i bought mine they were a lot cheaper than dx racer and the one i have (evo xl) is very comfi. its the best chair ive ever had. its very comfi and i have less backpain. you can set all sorts of stuff on it that some other chairs just dont provide. watch some reviews :)

MOBO MSI X99s Gaming 7 - CPU i7-5820K - RAM 16gb ddr4 Ram - GPU Zotac 980GTX Amp! Edition - CASE NZXT H440 - STORAGE 2 Crucial 256gb SSD (Raid 0) 6tb WD Green - PSU Corsair 850W - COOLER Be Quiet Dark Rock 3

15 hours ago, IMPERIUS said:

i agree,

15 hours ago, DND said:

well i have an ikea markus chair, yes i know ikea but it has lots of adjustments and is very very comfi imo

13 hours ago, 413X said:

http://www.gtomegaracing.com/ i would recommend getting a "gaming" chair from them. when i bought mine they were a lot cheaper than dx racer and the one i have (evo xl) is very comfi. its the best chair ive ever had. its very comfi and i have less backpain. you can set all sorts of stuff on it that some other chairs just dont provide. watch some reviews :)

5 hours ago, Arctiheat said:

i agree,

well i have an ikea markus chair, yes i know ikea but it has lots of adjustments and is very very comfi imo

5 hours ago, stconquest said:

Do you live in the USA?

Actually, I think these have plastic frames that look like metal... never mind.

http://www.overstock.com/Office-Supplies/Edge-Office-Drafting-Chair/8015348/product.html?refccid=2A7GESLOH76ZK42LHNBC2GY7XU&searchidx=54

Full metal frame:

Edge-Office-Drafting-Chair-f43f4003-d4b4

sadly the the options i have here in my country are very limited. The only things i can find are cheap ones and note very reliable and comfy.

Spoiler

58 minutes ago, DND said:

sadly the the options i have here in my country are very limited. The only things i can find are cheap ones and note very reliable and comfy.

That sucks.  The DX Racers are not cheap.

You can try looking into refurbishing an old car seat.  Yes, from a car.  They are build really well.  You have to have tools so you can attach it to a mount, with wheels and all.

1 hour ago, stconquest said:

That sucks.  The DX Racers are not cheap.

You can try looking into refurbishing an old car seat.  Yes, from a car.  They are build really well.  You have to have tools so you can attach it to a mount, with wheels and all.

That is another problem i don't even have the most basic power tools i only have a normal screwdriver hehehe. 

Spoiler

14 hours ago, DND said:

not even an ikea? the markus is a full on office chair, that is what you want to be looking for. even the second hand market isnt a bad place to look. i got my markus for £30 on ebay, they are usually £120+ new so you may want to look at a second hand dx racer

18 hours ago, Arctiheat said:

not even an ikea? the markus is a full on office chair, that is what you want to be looking for. even the second hand market isnt a bad place to look. i got my markus for £30 on ebay, they are usually £120+ new so you may want to look at a second hand dx racer

Yep.  There is no ikea here in the PH buy there is a a site called lazada here that resells ikea items but for a higher price but the variety of the items are not that broad too. 

Spoiler

maybe try and find as second hand one to save some money then

1 hour ago, Arctiheat said:

maybe try and find as second hand one to save some money then

I'll try to find some second hands

Spoiler

34 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Something you can try in person and find especially comfortable. 

Or you believe you can eyeball the perfect chair? 

There are no or few stores that really offers something like a showroom where you can try products like chairs and etc.

and no i know that too really find a chair that would really be good for me is to try it out in person but as what i have said it's hard or there are no stores that showcases chairs to try it out mostly it's for pre-order.

Spoiler