Need a cheap 20'' (ish) touchscreen monitor.

JS_Cricket

Hi there,

I am building a POS system for the company that I work for (pre-built ones are extortionate), and I am looking for some 20'' (ish) cheap touchscreen monitors for the terminals, preferably HDMI or VGA inputs. There are 6 stores each need two or three terminals, so I could do with getting them quite cheap as I need a few.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers

Does the resolution matter very much? If so, what's your minimum? Do you have any specific aesthetic requirements?

Thy hath sinneth, and in thy life thou hast fallen to an unholy, unspeakable level of humanity. Thou hast given into your basest needs. And suffered many years under thine Satan-box. However, if thine be willing, as thy hast show yourself to be, thy can ascendeth into thy glorious fold of the glorious church. Go well, my brother, may your temps be low and your frames high. ~ MrDynamicMan

How about the Dell S2240T? It's around $300 USD, but it's one of the cheapest I can find. It's full HD (1920x1080) and has VGA, DVI and HDMI inputs.

Thy hath sinneth, and in thy life thou hast fallen to an unholy, unspeakable level of humanity. Thou hast given into your basest needs. And suffered many years under thine Satan-box. However, if thine be willing, as thy hast show yourself to be, thy can ascendeth into thy glorious fold of the glorious church. Go well, my brother, may your temps be low and your frames high. ~ MrDynamicMan

14 minutes ago, JS_Cricket said:

Hi there,

I am building a POS system for the company that I work for (pre-built ones are extortionate), and I am looking for some 20'' (ish) cheap touchscreen monitors for the terminals, preferably HDMI or VGA inputs. There are 6 stores each need two or three terminals, so I could do with getting them quite cheap as I need a few.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers

I found this on newegg. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236620&ignorebbr=1&cm_re=touch_screen_monitor-_-24-236-620-_-Product

I would look up reviews for it though before buying.

I am a paid professional, but only when I am at work...and getting paid.

The resolution doesn't really matter. Something like 1024p and up would be best. Thanks for the suggestions so far, I will take a look at them.