Bought an Original XBOX off Ebay.

hex4

My system broke a long time a go, i also have a very nice collection of Original XBOX games including some US imports.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152093833202?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

The one thing that makes this special is the Samsung DVD drive it has, it's nigh unbreakable and reads EVERYTHING.

I will need to mod the system so i can play my US imported games, i only have 2, but it matters.

let us all remember now and today, computers do not like abuse, they will fight back!

Old Skool KILLBOX. XEON E5640 4.0ghz / ASUS P6X58D-E ~ Noctua NH-L12 ~ eVGA GTX 670 SC 2GB 1312/7000 ~ 4TB 7200 RPM RAID0 ~ CoolerMaster Haf 922 ~ DELL P214H 23" 1080 IPS 2ms ~ HP w2007v 1680x1050. Now Playing: Splinter Cell OG XBOX / CSGO PC

Original XBOX - Xecuter 2 4981.67 Bios. Playstation 2 Slim SCPH-70002. Sega Dreamcast. N64

The 360 or Xbox1 don't play OG games? 

If if you wanted it for throwback reasons, that's different. But for function, longevity, and features, if either of the other two are backwards compatible that far back, I'd have taken that route. 

Edit// Oh. I see it was like $30. Well... that's another factor, too, I suppose. :)

Lol I found an origional xbox on the street

On 5/21/2016 at 9:27 PM, TheBestUserName said:

The 360 or Xbox1 don't play OG games? 

If if you wanted it for throwback reasons, that's different. But for function, longevity, and features, if either of the other two are backwards compatible that far back, I'd have taken that route. 

Edit// Oh. I see it was like $30. Well... that's another factor, too, I suppose. :)

Some games have compatibility issues or they don't even run on x360. The XB1 cannot run original xbox games. 

Example: Underground 2 on xbox 360 will have cutscenes that stutter a lot 

HP Pavilion p007tx (i5 4210u, gt840m, 8GB DDR3 memory and a 1 TB HDD that makes cool sounds when booting up) 

Since my laptop can't run modern games too well I use a PS4