'The procedure entry point TerminateProcess could not be located

I'm not sure if this is 100% the right place so correct me if I'm wrong xD but this is a windows problem (I think).
For probably the past probably about half a year this has been happening, POSSIBLY after I upgraded to 10 and downgraded back to 7, but I'm not sure. It never really bothered me enough to try to figure it out until now. Every time I open certain files (Example; Arma 2 and 3 Launchers) there is an error that comes up saying this (picture in attachments)

Example:

A3Launcher.exe - Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point TerminateProcess could not be located in
the dynamic link library api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-1.dll

This doesn't affect anything I'm doing other than making me press OK every single time I open the file. Everything I use seems to work perfectly regardless of the error, but everything I've tried also hasn't made it go away. I'm not 100% confident in editing registry files without a full guide because of the amount of data on my PC (almost 2TB) that I don't really want to bother re-downloading. I've tried regsrv32'ing them (E.G. entering regsvr32 /u api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-1.dll) in an elevated CMD prompt, but it only shows this error (also attached, using /i produces the same error):

The module
"api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-1.dll" was
loaded but the entry-point DllUnregisterSerrver was not
found.

Make sure that
"api-ms-win-core-precoessthreads-l1-1-1.dll" is a valid
DLL or OCX file and then try again.

If anyone could explain what this is or how to fix it, that would be greatly appreciated ;)

Capture.jpg

Capture2.jpg

The program is trying to call a function in that dll but it's not where it expected (in terms of bytes from the start of the file) and it is failing as a result.

My best guess for a fix would be to get a different version (the right version) of that dll, but I can't offer any suggestions about which one that might be or where to find it.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.