Is it okay to have it below standards?

Craftsman_2222

I did the UserBenchmark benchmark and was wondering if it's normal to have most everything below the expectations on that? here is the link to the benchmark. http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1047787 Also I saw a video of the 750 series SSD booting in no time at all, but mine takes around,from the time I power it on, 40 seconds. is that normal?

Watch out behind you!

I get under 13 seconds with an HDD 

something is wrong yo

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Even my MX100 is booting in like 10 seconds, somethings wrong with your SSD :( 

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

3 minutes ago, Swndlr said:

Even my MX100 is booting in like 10 seconds, somethings wrong with your SSD :( 

Great, RMA it with intel or go to microcenter to get it replaced (that's where I got it.)

Watch out behind you!

8 minutes ago, Craftsman_2222 said:

Great, RMA it with intel or go to microcenter to get it replaced (that's where I got it.)

Microcenter would probably be quicker :P 

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

The test results you linked showed your drive behaving above expectations. I'm guessing the slowdown is being caused by a windows setting or a bios setting. It could just be poor bios support for NVME boot drives.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

14 minutes ago, GzeroD said:

The test results you linked showed your drive behaving above expectations. I'm guessing the slowdown is being caused by a windows setting or a bios setting. It could just be poor bios support for NVME boot drives.

Well, I have the x99 deluxe board so I don't know if the BIOS would be the problem. Unless there is a setting I need to turn on. What windows setting would it be?

Watch out behind you!

9 minutes ago, Craftsman_2222 said:

Well, I have the x99 deluxe board so I don't know if the BIOS would be the problem. Unless there is a setting I need to turn on. What windows setting would it be?

I'm fairly sure the x99 Deluxe has some other bios related issues (among them being a problem where it won't boot into OS if to many high speed USB devices are plugged in at start up. So I wouldn't be surprised if this was an issue as well. 

In Windows 10 the option you are looking for is "fast startup". http://lifehacker.com/enable-this-setting-to-make-windows-10-boot-up-faster-1743697169

in the bios your looking for fast boot.

While in general these settings don't cause issues. With some hardware/software configurations they can cause boot problems.  I'm going to tag someone I know with your board to see if they have any more insight into your specific situation before I recommend you change those settings. @foxhound590

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

@Craftsman_2222 it could be that that the motherboard is initialising all the peripherals and disk drives before allowing the boot to happen my computer takes an age to boot because of this (lots of HDD's) so try booting with only the boot drive, screen, keyboard and mouse 

Forum Links - COC I FAQ I