o rings for mech key board

poole

Hi

I was wondering what is the thickest o ring to have on a corsair k65 with a red cherry switches? 

Edit; i hate the bottoming distance on the keyboard.

40A-R .4mm reduction

http://smile.amazon.com/Cherry-Rubber-O-Ring-Switch-Dampeners/dp/B00AZQ2OF8/

Theoretically you can stack two 40A-L .2mm rings for the same effect. I didn't quite like it. I think maybe actual R rings might feel different from double L rings. I'll find out soon as I have an order of the R rings coming tomorrow.

Ryzen 7 2700x | MSI B450 Tomahawk | GTX 780 Windforce | 16GB 3200
Dell 3007WFP | 2xDell 2001FP | Logitech G710 | Logitech G710 | Team Wolf Void Ray | Strafe RGB MX Silent
iPhone 8 Plus ZTE Axon 7 | iPad Air 2 | Nvidia Shield Tablet 32gig LTE | Lenovo W700DS

I wish i can buy the rings buy i live in  the uk and i cant find the product in the uk version of amazon.

47 minutes ago, poole said:

I was looking in uk amazon and i found this is this similar?

It doesn't specify the hardness or thickness. Going on the visual appearance, they look to be about a L thickness. Can't guess the hardness from a photo tho, but pretty much any hardness is better than bottoming out. 

But your original question was for the thickest O ring... those there look pretty average. Most ppl use L size .2mm rings. Thickest would be R.

Ryzen 7 2700x | MSI B450 Tomahawk | GTX 780 Windforce | 16GB 3200
Dell 3007WFP | 2xDell 2001FP | Logitech G710 | Logitech G710 | Team Wolf Void Ray | Strafe RGB MX Silent
iPhone 8 Plus ZTE Axon 7 | iPad Air 2 | Nvidia Shield Tablet 32gig LTE | Lenovo W700DS