Microphone cord problems

XCruzzerX89

So I have been an owner of the razer seiren for about 6 months now, and I've always had a problem of the little usb cord coming loose and cutting the connection for a microsecond. This causes me to have to unplug it again to unfreeze the mic, and in games like CS:GO it won't work in game again until I restart my game. Does anyone have any ideas? I've tried tape already.

PC is alive again! :System: CPU:Intel i5 4960k/ Motherboard:ASUS Gryphon Z97/ RAM: Kingston 16GB/ GPU: ASUS R9 Fury X/ Storage: 120gb Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate SSHD/ PSU: Cooler Master 700w/ Displays: 1 Acer B276HK ymjdprz 27-inch 4K Ultra HD/1 ASUS 21.5 LCD LED 21.5 monitor

11 minutes ago, XCruzzerX89 said:

So I have been an owner of the razer seiren for about 6 months now, and I've always had a problem of the little usb cord coming loose and cutting the connection for a microsecond. This causes me to have to unplug it again to unfreeze the mic, and in games like CS:GO it won't work in game again until I restart my game. Does anyone have any ideas? I've tried tape already.

Is it because of lack of slack in the cable? Because getting a cheap USB hub might be your only way out.

How did you even manage with tape?

Please vote for Donald Trump. I am out of sitcoms to watch.

When lyfe gives you HDDs, make SSDs

Spoiler

Change USB cable.. if that doesn't work, RMA it.

The Internet is invented by cats. Why? Why else would it have so much cat videos?