Corsair Katar Review

Hi everyone! I got a Corsair Katar yesterday. I thought i'll do a review of it, so here it is:

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

First impressions about this mice after I got this mice out of the box is, whoa this is  possibly the simplest gaming mouse I've ever seen in my entire life. The packaging is so simple. IMG_0627.JPG

Build Quality

The build quality is so good, the right and left clicks are not really light but not too heavy to click, but the problem is the middle click. It's not light, unlike the left and right clicks. The body is very comfortable with rubber coating that has a triangle pattern on both sides, that makes the mouse easier to grip. The rubberized plastic on the top should be comfortable for all kinds of grips. The Katar is made by all-plastic and the plastic feels solid. It weighs just 85 grams, making the mouse so light so you can easily lift it. The Katar's button layout speaks to its purpose as an FPS gaming mouse. The Katar has an ambidextrous design, and there is NO SIDE BUTTONS at all on it. For some users, no side buttons may be okay.

Spec

Warranty                         : Two years
DPI                                  :100 dpi - 8000 dpi
Sensor Type                    :Optical
Mouse Backlighting         : Red
Programmable Buttons    : 4
Report Rate                     : Selectable 1000Hz/500Hz/250Hz/125Hz
On-board Memory            : Yes
Weight                              :  85g
Mouse Feet                      : Extra Large PTFE
CUE Software                   : Enabled
Cable                                : 1.8m Tangle Free Rubber
Game Type                       : MOBA, FPS
Dimensions                       : 110.7mm x 63.9mm x 38.4mm

Conclusion
The Katar is a basic gaming mouse with a solid sensor, great primary buttons and a super comfortable grip (at least for me). Corsair Katar is located at the mid-range segment, priced at $39, which in turn gives it a good value. It is indeed a great gaming mouse.
Snapseed.jpg

Hope you enjoy this review.This is my first post btw  if it's too short I'm so  sorry.
My name is Michael Tan and I will see you next time.:D

Nice. Probably better quality pictures next time. Also, tell us about how the mouse feels in your hand, the sensor, and whatnot. Still, for your first review, it's honestly not bad.
Keep 'em up. You got potential, my friend.

Just now, Daffa Romero said:

Nice. Probably better quality pictures next time. Also, tell us about how the mouse feels in your hand, the sensor, and whatnot. Still, for your first review, it's honestly not bad.
Keep 'em up. You got potential, my friend.

Ok, thanks mate. I take all of the photo with my phone and doesn't use any lighting. Next time I'll use my DSLR.

7 minutes ago, Obi1 said:

Ok, thanks mate. I take all of the photo with my phone and doesn't use any lighting. Next time I'll use my DSLR.

Even better. Looking forward to them.

• 2 months later...