Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would love the mouse because something with rgb would really spruce up my desk! Stock dell isn't doing it for me! 

I'd love that mouse, primarily because my trusty G402 is starting to give up the ghost after 5 years of abuse. 

I am a senior professor at the San Deigo University of Memology with a PhD in pepes. Sometimes the speed of 420n0sc0ping is too much for my poor Dell non-mech keyboard to keep up in today's fast paced meme spam world. I would also love to constantly type loudly on said keyboard while triggering MLG and 'damn son' soundboard samples via macros and assert my dominance over my peers at work who are unaware of the wonders of Cherry MX switches. LTT and Tesoro, will you help me in my quest to never be reincarnated again and achieve dankvana? 

I would like the keyboard cos i already have a decent mouse xD

I would like the keyboard, because I'm currently using a old microsoft keyboard. :(

i would like to win the keyboard because i used my friends mech keyboard and i would love brown switches. 

The mouse and because I would like to get it for my cousin who is returning from boot camp and I'm trying to get him into using a pc for his gaming.

I'd like to have the Excalibur v2 keyboard so I can sell my "shiny" LED one alongside my "slightly used" twin mattress to some Asian kid in Canada. He no speak very good English. Keep saying something about slavery and wicked custom car mods.

I would like to win this keyboard since I have been using a simple dell keyboard for years now and would love to switch to a mechanical keyboard with waaay more capabilities than my current keyboard.

I would like to get the keyboard,i've been using a crappy keyboard for a long time and tomorrow is my birthday!!

14 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I would love to have the keyboard. I have never had a nice keyboard before and I think that it would be a great start. Thanks 

I'd love to win that keyboard, because I've actually never had the experience of using a high end mechanical keyboard, and I think it would be perfect to replace my current keyboard which lets the whole aesthetics of my computer down. I also want it because I think it would be absolutely awesome to own something that I've won through LMG!

Keyboard please, becuase i am using £5 membrane keyboard made by "Genius"

Would love the reason, my G500 is getting up near eight years old and is starting to have double click issues on both the left and right click, and I could really use an upgrade.

I would like to enter to have a chance to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard, because I would like to finally use a real keyboard, instead of my 10 year old DELL keyboard, which is very much decrapitated and is eager to be released from my daily usage, since I use my computer both for work and hobby. On the same note I also would like to thank you all for the fun way you bring technological insight, keep up the good work! :)

the sagitta spectrum so i don't go crazy over the squeaks my current mouse makes. 

I'd for sure be interested in the mouse. I've been using the Logitech G600 which is great but I'd like to try going back to that style of mouse.

i Want the key board because I have been typing on a horrible logitech keyboard for ever and Im sooooo done with it

I'd like to have a mechanical keyboard. The only keyboards I own ATM are a stock keyboard(came with desktop) and a cheap backlit one(only three colors[red, purple, blue]). I'm short on money right now and can't afford a new keyboard.

I would like this keyboard because I would like to build a gaming build and a desk setup for my younger nephew . I thought to build him one after he has returned from hospital with sever lung issues (Don't know exact details). But basically he has always wanted a good computer to be able to play flight simulator X. He has always had a dream to join an airline for emirates airlines so building him a computer capable of playing flight simulator X would defiantly be the best thing to him.

Excalibur v2 keyboard

I really want to upgrade to a mechanical keyboard and Linus mentioned brown switches, so bonus!

Right now I'm running with an Asus keyboard that came with my original Hp computer. I really need a new keyboard (and mouse for that matter)

I would love to have the keyboard. I'm a software developer by profession so I'm at a keyboard all day and having that one in particular would completely transform all my days.

I would like the sagita spectrum mouse cause my current one has a broken wheel and goes in random directions every time you touch it.