What do you guys think about this color for the inside of my case

pagani123

so i have a build i am doing thats red and black themed and i was thinking about getting the inside of the case (in win 909) powder coated in this color. what do you guys think of the idea 

56bbb77a0282a_IllusionMalbecPMB-6906.thu

thanks

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

If you have some sort of lighting in there it'd be pretty cool.  I feel like if it was too dark it would just look black and then you'd waste money.

"You should look up common sense and add it to your vocabulary." - dougdangger 2015

3 minutes ago, Aruxx said:

If you have some sort of lighting in there it'd be pretty cool.  I feel like if it was too dark it would just look black and then you'd waste money.

no i would have the nzxt hue +

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

@W-L i always value your opinion your the go to guy for mods. what do you think 

13 minutes ago, Maybach123 said:

@W-L i always value your opinion your the go to guy for mods. what do you think 

Is that the stuff like metal powder that shimmers or two tone look if you move around, that would give a really unique look.

Just now, W-L said:

Is that the stuff like metal powder that shimmers or two tone look if you move around, that would give a really unique look.

ya its metal flakes or pearls i not sure which yet but i might use darker red flake as thats a bit to bright red for me 

4 minutes ago, Maybach123 said:

ya its metal flakes or pearls i not sure which yet but i might use darker red flake as thats a bit to bright red for me 

That would look amazing, especially if you had also some accents on the outside. If your just doing the interior though I think it might be a bit easier to spray instead of powder coat since powder coats tends to get electrically attracted to all surfaces, may be something to look into since I'm not all too familiar with masking surfaces for powder coating. 

11 minutes ago, W-L said:

That would look amazing, especially if you had also some accents on the outside. If your just doing the interior though I think it might be a bit easier to spray instead of powder coat since powder coats tends to get electrically attracted to all surfaces, may be something to look into since I'm not all too familiar with masking surfaces for powder coating. 

oh i would get it professionally done if i go with the powder coating route i looked at the paint but they all seem to bright and flashy the powder coating ones a bit darker which is what i am looking for