Help me pick a cooler for new build?

Hey there! I was wondering if I could get a bit of help picking out an AIO Cooler for my new build. I most likely will be getting a 6700k.

Not sure what case yet, though the build will include a 980 ti hybrid also. Two cases I've looked at so far, and of course not decided yet, but they were the Corsair Air 540 and Corsair 760T. Of course I'd love a cooler that would keep it at the lowest temps possible while gaming. Quiet is good too!

When I went to my local Electronics store the other day, the two "Best" coolers I seemed to find there were the Corsair H110i GT and the Kraken x61. I did see the Swiftech 240x, but the price seemed a bit high at $250. Are there "better" coolers out there than these? What do you guys like/recommend for this 6700k and OC'ing?

On another side not, I don't want to do a custom loop. I honestly do not think I would be able to do it, even though many people may say it's easy and doesn't cost a lot.

Thanks!

The x61 is 280mm and has quieter fans than the corsair coolers so it gets my vote.

There is also the predator series from EKWB which had a fault initially but EK got it sorted out in a fantastic manner.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

3 hours ago, thekeemo said:

The x61 is 280mm and has quieter fans than the corsair coolers so it gets my vote.

There is also the predator series from EKWB which had a fault initially but EK got it sorted out in a fantastic manner.

Thanks for the vote! I did see the EK 360 at the store. Though for the price tag, I believe it was about $250. Is it really that much better than the Kraken x61 for example? Or would I just be better off and still get great temps with the Kraken?

2 hours ago, stijnweijters said:

Hey! 

here is your answer: http://nl.hardware.info/reviews/5979/9/17-kant-en-klare-cpu-waterkoelers-review-beter-dan-luchtkoeling-beste-waterkoelers (BTW its in dutch, cuz i am dutch but google may do a good job translating it or you could look at the graphs!!) 

Thanks for the link! 

2 minutes ago, WaitDontSh00t said:

Thanks for the vote! I did see the EK 360 at the store. Though for the price tag, I believe it was about $250. Is it really that much better than the Kraken x61 for example? Or would I just be better off and still get great temps with the Kraken?

Thanks for the link! 

10% more surface area but it should have thicker fins too.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

44 minutes ago, thekeemo said:

10% more surface area but it should have thicker fins too.

Now those of us who aren't as rad/cooling savvy...what does that mean exactly? I assume it keeps the temps even lower?

How much of a difference will about $100 or so make from the Kraken?

20 minutes ago, WaitDontSh00t said:

Now those of us who aren't as rad/cooling savvy...what does that mean exactly? I assume it keeps the temps even lower?

How much of a difference will about $100 or so make from the Kraken?

A few c and a few db..