My review of the finalmouse 2016

Just about two weeks ago I got my finalmouse 2016. I have used it for work, and gaming. I play csgo at a legendary eagle and that was what most of my testing was done in. I understand the channel already did a review a while back about finalmouse 2015 and I will try not to overlap. 

So far the finalmouse 2016 has been one of the best fps mice I have ever used. I have tried the deathadder, zowie ec2-a, corsair m60, and a couple of logitech mice but nothing has been as good as the finalmouse. My first impression on this was HOLY COW this thing is light. It was to the point of lightness that I actually had to spend time adjusting the change. After a couple hours of play I got used to it though. The body was entirely made of plastic which was the main reason to it's weight. The build quality has been good so far and the only problem I have with the body is that on the right side of the mouse, where you pinkie would go, the plastic gets slippery after your hand starts to sweat. This was not a large problem once I wiped off the mouse. The sensor is one of the best parts of this mouse. It is extremley exact which was great during gaming especially for a aiming game such as cs:go. I have not tested the lift off distance of the mouse but I have had no problems with it so far. Overall if you are looking to get a mouse that will perform at a very high level of fps gaming you have to look at the finalmouse 2016. 

BTW: I have not tried the ambidextrous version yet but it has the same sensor and looks good.

can I have some pics? I mean I could just google it, but then again.. I could just google a review.

Thx for the review, if you have the chance throw up some pictures. The problem i find with this mouse is that it is too optimzied for the gaming, im gonna do im comparing it to the G502, yes the 502 is slighty worse and weighs more but it is a best of both worlds. In this day and age it is just good enough for everything, it is simply useful for more things. I cant get a flat out gaming mouse anymore. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Just now, Flashport said:

can I have some pics? I mean I could just google it, but then again.. I could just google a review.

image.jpg

image.jpg

1 minute ago, brownninja97 said:

Thx for the review, if you have the chance throw up some pictures. The problem i find with this mouse is that it is too optimzied for the gaming, im gonna do im comparing it to the G502, yes the 502 is slighty worse and weighs more but it is a best of both worlds. In this day and age it is just good enough for everything, it is simply useful for more things. I cant get a flat out gaming mouse anymore. 

I have found it is a little bit too gaming optimized for normal work but I normally play games so I have just dealt with it.

is the cable stiff? it looks like the braiding on my cable (Redragon M901 Perdition) and this cable is stiff :/ it doesn't tangle which is great, but i'd like more flexibility for when I swing my wrist across my mousepad. I always end up knocking over my ashtray :/

8 minutes ago, Flashport said:

is the cable stiff? it looks like the braiding on my cable (Redragon M901 Perdition) and this cable is stiff :/ it doesn't tangle which is great, but i'd like more flexibility for when I swing my wrist across my mousepad. I always end up knocking over my ashtray :/

I have not run into any problems with the cable being stiff but I have only used it while using a mouse bungee.