Lg g4 is lagging

oskar23

I am sick of this phone. It has issue that screen freezes. I have to use power button - turn off and on the screen to be able to use phone again. Youtube is lagging, i mean videos are not smooth. Whats wrong with this phone?

dont know about the 4g but the 3g ive had was the 16gb version and it was laggy as hell too, the 32gb with more ram was fine. on the 3g it was thermal throttling, you can increase your temps and it can stop laggin but i wouldnt recommend it.  maybe theres some fix for it on xda-developers.com

IF YOU WANT ME TO REPLY TO YOU, QUOTE MY POST.

Fire Strike Score

5820K @ 4.8GHZ - 1.25v / Uncore @ 4.5GHZ - 1.2v / 3000MHZ G.skill 32GB Quad Channel / Asus Rampage V Extreme / 950 Pro Nvme / Sound Blaster ZxR  / 980 TI / Windows 7

How old is the Phone? Also I guess that it runs Android right? 

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

3 hours ago, okar said:

I would say 5 months old and i use android.

Is it rooted? 

Also, do you have custom software on it?

Edited by Vercii

Novus Anima

CPU - 4670K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard - ASUS Z97-PRO | CPU Cooler - Corsair H105 

RAM - Corsair Vengeance (4x4GB) | GPU - EVGA GTX 1060 SSC  

Storage - Samsung M.2 64GB SSD, PNY 240GB SSD , WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 500GB HDD

PSU - EVGA 650W G2 | Peripherals - Logitech G710, Logitech G602 

Laptops

MacBook Pro Mid-2011 

Surface Pro 3

i have the g4 and it runs fine (with minor hiccups) i would try going to wherever you got it and ask for a new one

• 2 weeks later...

My wife has the same phone and it's problematic. She has to send it back under the factory warranty. They will send her a refurbished replacement...nice. She really liked her G3, but the G4 has been a let down. The camera is slower and the performance seems to be a tad worse in daily use. Of course, it could just be her current phone. I can report back once she gets her replacement.

5820K - ASUS X99-A - 16GB Corsair LPX - HD 7970 GHz - Qnix 1440p @ 96Hz - Waiting for Polaris/Pascal