HP new Quick Start Application For Windows 8

That's disgusting. I'll stick with startisback.

4ko6L.jpg

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 @ Stock, CPU cooler: Dark Rock 4, Motherboard: MSI B450M PRO-M2 MAX, RAM: 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 @ 3000Mhz, GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 ACX 3.0, SSD: Crucial P1 1TB M.2 + 2x120GB SSDs, Case: Corsair 110R, PSU: Corsair TX650M, OS: Windows 10 64-bit.

il stick with windows 7 for now

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

il stick with windows 7 for now

If only I could... My Windows 7 has been broken for weeks now. Just fixed it last night. By installing Windows 8... Ugh, how I don't want to, but I mean, my computer works now! Plus, StartIsBack is an awesome program that makes it basically Windows 7 but with a few differences.

And now because people became sheep and every YouTube video about 8 is "how to uncrap" or "windows 8 might not be bad" a giant manufacture has gone and done this.

Goddamn it.

You know what I love about all this, is when we will have a family member of person asking us for some help, and we tell them to do stuff on the Start Screen over the phone or something, and they don't understand ad they have this thing (or the ones from the other OEMs that did this, which are all different from each other)

Ahhh, this will be fun.