Denuvo drm wrote 2 TB of data to my ssd in 4 days -

maria2244

I installed just cause 3 which is using Denuvo drm to my Samsung 850 Evo ssd according to Samsung magician I have 1.50 tbw after 4 days of playing now it is at 3.12 wow Denuvo will destroy my ssd I removed that trogan virus Denuvo and requested refund from steam also DONT tell me the proplem is from my ssd I have my OS installed on that ssd for 7 months for now and only have 1.50 tbw but after 4days of that Virus called Denuvo it is at 3.12 tbw

I'm MARIA 23 years old Girl (Female) .

Christmas is all about hope , and that hope is NOT possible without JESUS king of kings . I love Christmas .

How did it do that?

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

How did it do that?

I will also contact Samsung explain to them how Denuvo drm wrote that much of data to my ssd in 2 days and I will post on reddit

Christmas is all about hope , and that hope is NOT possible without JESUS king of kings . I love Christmas .

. I'm sick of these idiot images ok I hope steam give me my money back

http://forum.bioware.com/topic/520502-validity-of-denuvo-drm-reading-and-writing-so-much-it-kills-ssds/

EDIT:

EDIT2:

so basicaly the Denuvo DRM writing so much data is rumor that was prooven to be false. What OP is experiencing.. dunno.

I will also contact Samsung explain to them how Denuvo drm wrote that much of data to my ssd in 2 days and I will post on reddit

So one says its false and one has had that happen. Maybe certain hardware or drivers conflict?  :huh:

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

I installed just cause 3 which is using Denuvo drm to my Samsung 850 Evo ssd according to Samsung magician I have 1.50 tbw after 4 days of playing now it is at 3.12 wow Denuvo will destroy my ssd I removed that trogan virus Denuvo and requested refund from steam also DONT tell me the proplem is from my ssd I have my OS installed on that ssd for 7 months for now and only have 1.50 tbw but after 4days of that Virus called Denuvo it is at 3.12 tbw

you do know a SSD can last up to like 500TB - 1PB right?

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

you do know a SSD can last up to like 500TB - 1PB right?

also use Hard disk sential to prove what u are saying, so i can partly believe the results :L

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

So one says its false and one has had that happen. Maybe certain hardware or drivers conflict?  :huh:

Or maybe it is implemented differently for different games. Anyway Denuvo as far as I know should read off SSD/HDD and do everything inside of RAM.. it is not supposed to wride on your drives. The problem of cracking Denuvo was especialy because of the RAM access and it was not easy to change the information in order to crack it.

I think that OPs problem is totaly something else or maybe he is just over reacting.

EDIT:

if it was really writing so much on drive consider this:

Most people have HDD. If you play game from HDD and the game would write several GB of data each hour on that drive... it would drasticaly hit your performance and you would definitely notice.

Or maybe it is implemented differently for different games. Anyway Denuvo as far as I know should read off SSD/HDD and do everything inside of RAM.. it is not supposed to wride on your drives. The problem of cracking Denuvo was especialy because of the RAM access and it was not easy to change the information in order to crack it.

I think that OPs problem is totaly something else or maybe he is just over reacting.

EDIT:

Most people have HDD. If you play game from HDD and the game would write several GB of data each hour on that drive... it would drasticaly hit your performance and you would definitely notice.

Afaik, I haven't played a game with Denuvo drm. I don't see its effects so I can't really judge here. 

EDIT:

FU--k. Denuvo ok.

http://forum.bioware.com/topic/520502-validity-of-denuvo-drm-reading-and-writing-so-much-it-kills-ssds/

EDIT:

screen.jpg

EDIT2:

so basicaly the Denuvo DRM writing so much data is rumor that was prooven to be false. What OP is experiencing.. dunno.

You've posted evidence that the main game executable doesn't write a lot of data, but that doesn't mean Denuvo can't be launching a seperate executable to do it's work. And also, it's possible that on some systems it may have to flush memory to the page file, which would cause drive writes. I'm not saying I believe Denuvo causes a lot of drive writes, but your screenshot actually proves nothing.

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: 

You've posted evidence that the main game executable doesn't write a lot of data, but that doesn't mean Denuvo can't be launching a seperate executable to do it's work. And also, it's possible that on some systems it may have to flush memory to the page file, which would cause drive writes. I'm not saying I believe Denuvo causes a lot of drive writes, but your screenshot actually proves nothing.

I dont own any game that has Denuvo DRM and this is not mine screenshot so I cant check but as I said above:

Most people have HDD and not SSD. If you play game from HDD and the game would write several GB of data each hour on that drive... it would drasticaly hit your performance and you would definitely notice.

I dont own any game that has Denuvo DRM and this is not mine screenshot so I cant check but as I said above:

Most people have HDD and not SSD. If you play game from HDD and the game would write several GB of data each hour on that drive... it would drasticaly hit your performance and you would definitely notice.

I didn't see where you wrote that above, but it's a good point as well.

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: