Cooler Master Quickfire TK half working!

DecentlyDecent

i just bought my coolermaster quickfire tk from the store and all the keys light up fine and the usb is detected but any key accept for F1 - F12 and the 00 keys dont work! so basically i cant type or use the keypad!

P.S i put the screencap on here :D

post-296009-0-26202800-1451037761_thumb.

Try pressing FN - F12 (It might shut down your pc)

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

Try pressing FN - F12 (It might shut down your pc)

it just locks the windows key :(

it just locks the windows key :(

Do you have another pc you can test it on?

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

Do you have another pc you can test it on?

i tested it on three other pc's and it doesn't work 

i tested it on three other pc's and it doesn't work 

The keyboard is most likely a defect, can you take it back and swap it out for another or get a refund?

The keyboard is most likely a defect, can you take it back and swap it out for another or get a refund?

Yea, i was just hoping that it would just be a problem that others have had but anyway thanks for helping

Yea, i was just hoping that it would just be a problem that others have had but anyway thanks for helping

Well, I've never used this Keyboard, I stick with strictly Corsair for keyboards, I would get a replacement and try again. But you're welcome, good luck :)