Crashing laptop unsure how to diagnose the issue willing to pay for help!

Basically, I bought an HP dv7 3178ca laptop about 3 years ago. However, recently (past 6 months) I've had an issue where my laptop randomly blue screens or black screen with a different error everytime. I was sure it was the ram however, when I replaced the ram around (5 months) ago, it just keeps crashing either blue screen or black screen. 

I also sent my laptop back to HP where they supposedly cleaned the fan, replaced the thermal compound on the cpu, and replaced the hard drive. 

The most odd thing about my laptop however is that if I boot it a couple times run performancetest it will crash a couple times until the point I can boot it and it won't crash at all. I'm not able to reproduce my crashes by doing something and it seems like it will randomly decide to never crash once it gets past the point of crashing a couple times. 

At this point in time I'm completely unsure on what to do and how to resolve this issue of intermittent crashing. Is it the hard drive, motherboard and how would I test to ensure it's one of the components for sure before paying to replace it. 

Thanks in advance! fox

No need to pay us (me at least), this is what we're here for ;)

Have you tried formatting your hard drive and doing a clean install of windows? It's recommended you do it every year or so to keep your system running well, 3 years is a pretty long time.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

When it blue screens what is ther error code ?

Sometimes it's MEMORY MANAGEMENT other times it says it's a driver file, it's almost always something different but memory management is very often, but my RAM is fine.

No need to pay us (me at least), this is what we're here for ;)

Have you tried formatting your hard drive and doing a clean install of windows? It's recommended you do it every year or so to keep your system running well, 3 years is a pretty long time.

Yes I've tried windows, and many distributions of linux.

Sometimes it's MEMORY MANAGEMENT other times it says it's a driver file, it's almost always something different but memory management is very often, but my RAM is fine.

Yes I've tried windows, and many distributions of linux.

Can you monitor you temperatures? It might be an overheating issue.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Can you monitor you temperatures? It might be an overheating issue.

Yes I can, however I highly doubt it's temperatures. Thanks for the quick response

Have you run ram test just to make sure that this new ram is working correctly ??

You said you installed new ram , would it be worth just checking u installed it correctly , maybe take the ram out and re seat it ??

The DV series are known for being problematic. They tend to overheat and can melt the soldering off the motherboard. Download the program WhoCrashed to see a little more info on BSOD's

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide