The Bee

POWERMETAL

Great build man, love the colour scheme, great choice of components as well! This will fly through any game you throw at it for a long time to come. One question, what is the res of your monitor, or do u have multiple monitor setup?

the res is 1920x1080 but its a 3DVision monitor so ill be taking advantage of the 120Hz and 3D gaming 

Great build and colors!

“Strength does not come from winning. your struggles develop your strengths. 

When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength” 

Case: Corsair Obsidian 400R , CPU : Intel Core i7-3770K , Mobo: ASRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance , Cpu Cooler : CoolerMaster Seidon 120M , RAM : Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 8GB , Hard Drive : Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB , Monitor : Dell UltraSharp U2312HM , GPU : ASUS GTX 670 DIRECT CU II

Im definatly steeling your idea with those anti kink coils

i hope u dont mind :P

As you can see 50% of the people love any given thing and 50% think you should have built their computer? Personally I love the diversity. We have the red and black color scheme well represented. Since you loved putting the coils on so much ( not ) buy two more sets and roll them alongside the existing ones and there is your yellow tubing. ha ha Actually I think you nailed the contrast beautifully. Good work man!

It looks awesome but would look better if you painted the HAF logo on the side panel it might look better

Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Cpu: i7 3820 at 4.3 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 | Gpu: XFX hd 7970 Ghz 1100Mhz/1600Mhz Ram: Crucial BallistiX Elite 16GB 2x8 Gb 1866 Mhz

SSD's: 2x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120 GB in RAID 0 HDD:Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 Rpm

Cpu cooler: Corsair H100i with SP120's | Psu: Corsair TX 850W My monitors: 3x BenQ 24"  GL2460 = Eyefinity

It looks awesome but would look better if you painted the HAF logo on the side panel it might look better

nice idea, sadly im not going to mod my case since i may be using it for another build with other color scheme