Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

This would be perfect for the HTPC that I need. Small, functional, discrete, fits great in a living room.

Well i'd love to have one because I'm really interested with building pc's but don't have the $money$ to do so. And i think it would fit perfectly on my desk instead of my 10year old pentium 4 powered dinosaur

I always want to build a computer in fact I do have a zotac gtx 780ti that I bought from my boss since he already upgraded to a 980ti but the problem is setting this beefie up will cost you a lot and that is a real expense problem. So If I win this zotac zbox, I don't see any reason to hasten my project rig (expense wise perhaps) since this is one amazing portable pc as per linus's review.

Goodluck to everyone including me :)

PS: I'm from the Philippines.

It's just so compact to my lifestyle that this thing would be perfect for me.

P.S. If I win this I would be SO HAPPY

I want something to replace my Mac mini... I want to be able to play again... but without the huge tower case that collects tonns of dust. 

I'm interested in the ZBOX because I can use it as a gaming console on my TV.

The ZOTAC mini PC would be great as i move around alot and it is portable enough for me to take back home when i fly.

Because I've been rocking a mac mini, but it died like a week ago... Need a new 'research' device now...

It would be awesome for me to get this as I am a freshman in college.

its power and capability are well balanced with it's size. It would be awesome if i can get this

I would love this pc because I don't have a decent pc to play also because I switched school I am no longer in a pltw engineering program and no longer have access to the outodesk inventor program because of my low powered pc so this would help for that and for gaming.I would attach a sample of a qi charging stand but it didn't fit.

Wow. 380 pages already. That's insane! :D

I would love to get the Zotac ZBOX to use as a LAN PC. I go to short, 6-10 hour LANs quite often and it's hardly worth taking a full tower. The specs are actually pretty similar to my main system, but ALTO better than my 5 year old toshiba laptop, running a Dual-core i5 @ 2.4GHz and Intel 2000 (or 2500?) onboard graphics. When I've not got it for the day at a LAN my dad is also looking for a new laptop, but doesn't want to spend 100s of pounds on something that is stil only mediocre performance. He could use it plugged into the TV day-to-day.

Good luck to me and everyone else entering. :D

wow this is pretty cool i never knew a desktop could be so small . i think thats what i like the most about it

I have been wanting to build a system for my kids since the machine we were using recently died.  This would be perfect since it would be a lot easier to fit where we want to put the computer rather than a large mid tower case.

For me can be great to have one, i m always moving my desktop, quite hard some times to do it. With that zotac i could play my normal games everywhere i want.

Hi, I'd like to have it cause it will fit greate in a tiny apartment next to the tv :)

Compared to a traditional desktop this little box saves up a lot of space and its dimensions make it easier to move around to places too. It may even fit in my living room now that i think about it... I might use it as a non-steamOS steam machine (which is basically just a small pc in my damn living room)

My name is Terry.

One of the main reasons I want this is because the hardware is amazing for what it is, it is small and portable, and for a broke college kid like me it would be awesome to win this. I always wanted to desktop game and to have a good desktop tower. I never had the funds for one, and being in a small dorm room I don't have the room for a big tower on my desk. So winning this would be amazing, and allow me to actually be able to be able to do a lot more with a good pc. What I honestly like about this design is that it's minimalistic and I like minimalistic things that I can hide or that don't take up a lot of room, like a traditional tower would. If I won this I'd be very grateful and so happy.

Thanksfor your time.

Terry

I would be interested in sharing this Portable PC with some of the younger residents I provide care for, who normally wouldn't have the opportunity to have such a unique experience that is pc gaming. It would also be nice to use as a lan party pc over at a friends house.

Thanks to Zotac for making this giveaway possible.

-AD

Check out my current system here:

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/Drew_Darkness/builds/

I would use the Zotac to do some gaming on my TV in the livingroom and also hookup a blueraydrive and a DVB-S2 receiver to it will be one small awesome HTPC!