Please help! Complicated Windows/Hardware issue!

Unfortunately, nothing on that article seems to work :( Thanks for the suggestion though! I'm leaning towards a serious hardware failure to be honest, one of the other bsod errors I have gotten is related to to storage and storage controllers, yet, my hardware seems to be fine when I test it when I can boot into windows...

It is much more likely to be some sort of Software/configuration error. Obviously hardware faults shouldn't be discounted but exhaust SW/config issues first.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

I have a very similar setup but with the Agility 3 drive, well identical. I had issues with the SSD's (had two in RAID 0) but things got a lot better after a flash upgrade to the SSD's reinstalling the OS to just one (taking baby steps) SSD and not using the Marvell controller for anything, actually disabled those ports for now, system was much more stable after that. I still need to revisit my RAID 0 setup and using the Marvell ports, just liking not BOSD-ing anymore so postponing my testing for now.

Also, I was able to use the Marvell ports to install/boot a drive during this mess like yours of trying just about everything to get it to not BSOD. Yes, it BSOD while using the Marvell ports for the boot drive (a spinning HD).

Sweet, ok I'm probably going to switch over my SSD over to the intel ports tonight. Thought they were 3gb/s ports. Guess it pays off to read the manual :P