will 10mpb speed lower pings in pc games?

Khamiri

i live in abu dhabi UAE, and when i game i always get 127ping the lowest in servers which is awful i want my game to run idleast 50 ping not 100+!

we currently use Elife from etisalte that are giving us just 1mpb speed and we want to upgrade to 10mpb will this lower pings in gaming? if not then do we need a new network? were using cisco-2400

so

what do i do guys can you  help?

it depends on the line mostly. i had 3 an 2 mb internet at my old house and both had the same ping

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

The speed and ping are in to way corelated.

If you want lower ping call the ISP and ask specific questions, like "I am going to play League of Legends on European servers, what latency should I expect, will it be lower than 50ms? Did you say 'no'? UPGRADE YOUR BLOODY LANES YOU BLOODY ISP!!!" and then just hang up on them.

On the other hard you could ask for test-fit connection for like a week, tell them if you like the latency, you will keep it.

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

To be honest it most likely will. A speed of only 1Mbps is most likely causing you a slight excess of ping due to queing as the ISP limits your link. Speeding up the connection will remove some of that queuing and and you may see reduced ping. However the most important thing is where the services you are trying to connect to are located.

if you on xDSL line, I would give your ISP a call and check to see if they can turn your interleaving off.

with interleaving turned off you might have a less stable line but you will have a lower ping.

interleaving it's like error correction with xDSL line, google it if you want to know more.