When your constant frown ceases

So my entire life I have had a frown, just was that way. I didn't look angry or anything but just had my brows constantly at attention.

Now, I realized this all my life, when I relaxed my facial muscles my blood vessels would constrict at the back at the neck, not entirely of course, but enough to cause a lot of pain after 1 minute.

Now I guess this last week I didn't have this frown anymore when awake.. Just didn't or considerably reduced my frowning.

I got increasingly severe jaw stiffness.

Today it was the worst up until an hour ago.

I then frowned again for a while and all the stiffness and soreness of my jaw disappeared like snow before the sun.

I have to frown for the rest of my life in order to not get severe jaw stiffness. :'(

Guess my face was built that way now around my facial muscles. It does explain why I don't have this stiffness in the morning. I still frown In my sleep.

(not all soreness has gone, but at least 90%, that severe.)

You can try to gradually ease yourself into it. Just do it increasing amounts until it feels fine.

This happens when I try that :P

I have the same problem.. Mostly because i realized at an early age that i can't smile

the-big-bang-theory-sheldon-smile-1.gif

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I have the same problem.. Mostly because i realized at an early age that i can't smile

the-big-bang-theory-sheldon-smile-1.gif

Really? :P try relaxing your facial muscles

Really? :P try relaxing your facial muscles

My default setting is a frown. Even when relaxed.

Resting bitch face much?

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

My default setting is a frown. Even when relaxed.

Resting bitch face much?

I am pretty sure you can relax them.

I am pretty sure you can relax them.

I am as relaxed as can be right now. If i relaxed anymore my face would fall off

My main problem is that i clench my teeth. Which i'll have to work on not doing for a long time now

Relaxing that = sore jaw

---86'd---

I have to frown for the rest of my life in order to not get severe jaw stiffness. :'(

Guess my face was built that way now around my facial muscles. It does explain why I don't have this stiffness in the morning. I still frown In my sleep.

(not all soreness has gone, but at least 90%, that severe.)

or you need some serious introspection. Something or someone is subconsciously stressing you out man.

Are you a fun happy fella or when everyone laughs at something you are the only one stiffed jawed?

If what you say is true, have you ever tried to date this "way" to something or someone? Do you think when the doctor hit your bum at birth, you got angry at him because you thought he was a sicko?

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

or you need some serious introspection. Something or someone is subconsciously stressing you out man.

Are you a fun happy fella or when everyone laughs at something you are the only one stiffed jawed?

If what you say is true, have you ever tried to date this "way" to something or someone? Do you think when the doctor hit your bum at birth, you got angry at him because you thought he was a sicko?

Quite the opposite, I laugh very easily with friends and family.

Really don't have stress.

I mean, what are you, an armchair shrink? :P

Of frowning fixes it, then why do try to make another problem up?

Quite the opposite, I laugh very easily with friends and family.

Really don't have stress

Then it is just one of the quirks we humans have.

Mine is that my eyes have a unique inner shape or so says the team of "white cloaks" (doctors) my mom paid to find out if i had a vision problem, and because of it i have 20/20 vision and can see in complete darkness but glare gets me irritable, 

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.