Nvidia advertising Freesync Monitors on their website?

Mattieboi1

You're still making assumptions that you know what the profit is, what the cost of the module is and so on.  Richard huddy said $100, I have shown two monitors within in that range when accounting for the superior panel in the more expensive one, there is nothing left to argue, everything else is assumption.

If anyone wants to look for reasons to support their personal assumptions and emotions on the subject then by all means, just know it is not reflected in reality nor rationally.

all im saying they will make less profit not no profit if the panel is the same and they add a g sync module and price it the same. if the panel and everything is the same including the price and they add a g sync module wont you agree that they make less (not no) profit. that is all im saying dont go too deep

all im saying they will make less profit not no profit if the panel is the same and they add a g sync module and price it the same. if the panel and everything is the same including the price and they add a g sync module wont you agree that they make less (not no) profit. that is all im saying dont go too deep

Maybe, I don't know what profit margins there are.  I don't know what the actually cost difference of manufacture is and I won't be making specific claims.  I will however point out what I already have, and that is that while there is a premium for G-sync, these claims that it is the sole or significant cause of the monitors to cost more is not founded on any obtainable information.  Given we have proof the cost difference is as little as $100 in some circumstances it seems silly to paint the whole picture using only cherry picked examples, especially when there are a multitude of other reasons those monitors may cost more. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Maybe, I don't know what profit margins there are.  I don't know what the actually cost difference of manufacture is and I won't be making specific claims.  I will however point out what I already have, and that is that while there is a premium for G-sync, these claims that it is the sole or significant cause of the monitors to cost more is not founded on any obtainable information.  Given we have proof the cost difference is as little as $100 in some circumstances it seems silly to paint the whole picture using only cherry picked examples, especially when there are a multitude of other reasons those monitors may cost more. 

i think we are in agreement here and just misunderstood