Help extending my OS drive

ScubaChase

I need some help figuring out how I can extend my main OS (ssd and expand it with a hard drive), I have tried the EaseUS program but with no luck. How else would I go about doing this?

I think you should really avoid doing that if you can. If you're running out of space on the OS drive, I'd recommend reinstalling your programs but onto the HDD.

Also, if you're set on doing it I would like to sway you further by saying that if you lose one drive a lot of things are going to stop working (which you of course already know, just reinforcing the point).

Sig under construction.

Dont extend a drive. Just DO NOT.

Get another drive and store ur stuff on it instead or save ur downloads to another existing drive etc

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

Dont extend a drive. Just DO NOT.

Get another drive and store ur stuff on it instead or save ur downloads to another existing drive etc

I think you should really avoid doing that if you can. If you're running out of space on the OS drive, I'd recommend reinstalling your programs but onto the HDD.

Also, if you're set on doing it I would like to sway you further by saying that if you lose one drive a lot of things are going to stop working (which you of course already know, just reinforcing the p

So what I should do like in this video 

Correct me if I'm wrong but are you trying to delete a partition to add more space to your OS partition?

I'm a bit confused here

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |