My question to Gay People

ANewFace

How was your childhood? Amazing, I consider myself one of the luckiest kids alive. My family loves each other and my parents allow me to live my life freely whilst also being great mentors. 

Were you abused? Never

Did you come from a divorced family? nope, my parents are very close  :)

Did you come from a family were a parent died? nope

Did you have a addict parent? nope

Addicted to drugs or alcohol? nope

My parents are great people, I strive to be like them  ^_^ 

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

"I'm not hating on gay people, I just do not like the fact that there are gay people and see their sexual orientation as a choice or determined by by negative environmental factors" (Some Random Cunt, 2015)

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

You don't know that though

The burden of proof is on the person making the claim

Now you see I disagree, I know 3 gay people, and every one was abused as a kid, and they all said it had nothing to do with their childhood, they were born that way, but I find that coincidence to strong. If you were a girl and were raped by your dad as a kid, it may mentally scar your mind as a kind and turn you off from the male sex, so you would be attracted to girls.

One potential explanation on a potential correlation between being gay and being abused, the abusers (be they adults or children) abuse them for the fact that they are gay, being gay is the cause of the abuse not the result of the abuse. 

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

Uhm, yeah, we don't really see any way in which this can end well, so it shall be locked.

Cheerio,

The Mod Team

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic