Heat and problems...

imas666

So i had a really strange problem since the first day i got my brand new computer(i mean first moment i turned it on)...and it goes like this. It is related to my audio,every time i play games or have my computer more than 1 hour working,audio starts to shutter,feeling like that you are under water and it cracking little bit.I usually unplugged and plugged it back or turned it of and turned back on! Sound after that worked normal for a while and again it went to same,and from the first day my audio jack was really hot. I really dont know what is the issue but when my CPU temperature goes over 50 and my GPU temp too i always have that audio issue since i got it.I dont know if i got a broken motherboard or does my CPU and GPU temperature have any affect on that,same is with front panel.
I have tried all the possible drivers and problem was still the same!
My GPU is really close to the audio jack's and i have really small case, so it gets hot so wondering if those temperatures could cause that problem? Wondering if anyone had same issue.Sometimes my headset/speaker jack is really hot.Since i put a fan in front of my computer to cool it even more the problem is gone but when i turn my fan off its still there!

Can overheating cause this issue ? 
I assume on that but still i have warranty and just asking other people for their opinion! 

Thanks!

My pc specs are:

ASUS M5A96 EVO R2.0
AMD FX 6300 
KINGSTON HYPERX FURY 
ASUS R9 270 
ZALMAN GLX 700W

So i had a really strange problem since the first day i got my brand new computer(i mean first moment i turned it on)...and it goes like this. It is related to my audio,every time i play games or have my computer more than 1 hour working,audio starts to shutter,feeling like that you are under water and it cracking little bit.I usually unplugged and plugged it back or turned it of and turned back on! Sound after that worked normal for a while and again it went to same,and from the first day my audio jack was really hot. I really dont know what is the issue but when my CPU temperature goes over 50 and my GPU temp too i always have that audio issue since i got it.I dont know if i got a broken motherboard or does my CPU and GPU temperature have any affect on that,same is with front panel.

I have tried all the possible drivers and problem was still the same!

My GPU is really close to the audio jack's and i have really small case, so it gets hot so wondering if those temperatures could cause that problem? Wondering if anyone had same issue.Sometimes my headset/speaker jack is really hot.Since i put a fan in front of my computer to cool it even more the problem is gone but when i turn my fan off its still there!

Can overheating cause this issue ? 

I assume on that but still i have warranty and just asking other people for their opinion! 

Thanks!

My pc specs are:

ASUS M5A96 EVO R2.0

AMD FX 6300 

KINGSTON HYPERX FURY 

ASUS R9 270 

ZALMAN GLX 700W

That'll do it, just get a Noctua fan to put in the computer and you should be ok. What case?

That'll do it, just get a Noctua fan to put in the computer and you should be ok. What case?

My case is MS LOGIC B03,well being poor sucks so i was saving money. IM planing to buy one 120mm fan and 2 smaller ones hope it solves my problem...

My case is MS LOGIC B03,well being poor sucks so i was saving money. IM planing to buy one 120mm fan and 2 smaller ones hope it solves my problem...

Yeah just get some fans and you'll be ok. Money has to be prioritized for a PC and the case is a good spot to cut costs. In my mind, you made a smart move and used your money better.

Yeah just get some fans and you'll be ok. Money has to be prioritized for a PC and the case is a good spot to cut costs. In my mind, you made a smart move and used your money better.

I agree, I cut some of money on the case but this problems which i had was really weird and i hope i fix it with this! For now https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBuPSbcpQUu0qR0ewzTJN3uFRWgW4HbqLtJoF-qjJEIhgGehhHmgdoes the trick :P