Im looking for a good cpu, help?

My curent system i7 920, 12gb of ddr3 ram 600mhz ;(, gtx 770 4 gb, and a tpowerx58 mobo 1366 socket. i need help to decide a desent cpu and mobo for 250 dolars (kunas 1700) <my curency 

I use this store to buy all my stuff (http://www.instar-informatika.hr/) so if u can make a nice mobo and cpu package id be greatfull. :D

Ye, I wouldn't upgrade. You can't get anything above i5 and i5 is only about as powerful as your i7 already is.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

You dont need to, You're on top bud. Anything higher than i5 is a good cpu.

If you're here to show off then fack off, least be forward about it("check out my rig" forward)

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Ye, I wouldn't upgrade. You can't get anything above i5 and i5 is only about as powerful as your i7 already is.

I have majour bottlenecks and a outdated cpu and mobo

You most likely don't. You cpu should not bottleneck 770. Like I said i5 is only about as powerful as your current cpu.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

You dont need to, You're on top bud. Anything higher than i5 is a good cpu.

If you're here to show off then fack off, least be forward about it("check out my rig" forward)

Mine is a bit outdated and has had better days its just the bottleneck with ym gpu that bothers me should i get better ram instead?

You most likely don't. You cpu should not bottleneck 770. Like I said i5 is only about as powerful as your current cpu.

Bf4 dlc is unplayeble from the lagg and planetside 2 i have to run on low, is it the ram maybe ?

uwotm8?! i7 and a 770 does not bottleneck. ewww biostar, spend it on ASUS motherboards. Maximus if you will

Mine is a bit outdated and has had better days its just the bottleneck with ym gpu that bothers me should i get better ram instead?

12gb? enough. just... no.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

uwotm8?! i7 and a 770 does not bottleneck. ewww biostar, spend it on ASUS motherboards. Maximus if you will

12gb? enough. just... no.

I can tfinda a 1366 socket and my ram is 12gb but its 500 mhz ram

Bf4 dlc is unplayeble from the lagg and planetside 2 i have to run on low, is it the ram maybe ?

You really need to look into that. Maybe its your heat underclocking them. I run fine on both of them, Medium at BF4, and HIGH on Planetside 2 and look at my rig (in sig)

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

You really need to look into that. Maybe its your heat underclocking them. I run fine on both of them, Medium at BF4, and HIGH on Planetside 2 and look at my rig (in sig)

I have a tx4 coolermaster cpu fan and the temp on the cpu doesnt go over idk 70 c on bf4 high

Well there's your problem lol. Get at least 1600 mhz ram.

No need to upgrade. There are no bottlenecks. For 250$ you wouldn't really "upgrade".

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

There is no DDR3 500mhz (unless you underclocked it on purpose), it is probably 1000mhz (2 x 500mhz).

I suggest you overclock your RAM a little, should help a bit.

Also, RAM speeds have very little effect on gaming (proven).

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Oh please don't write things like that you just confuse people without knowing what you are talking about.

Spoiler

There is no DDR3 500mhz (unless you underclocked it on purpose), it is probably 1000mhz (2 x 500mhz).

I suggest you overclock your RAM a little, should help a bit.

Also, RAM speeds have very little effect on gaming (proven).

12,0GB Triple-Channel DDR3 @ 525MHz (7-7-7-20)

buy an asus motherboard if you really want to upgrade and may also get a 16 gb (2 x 8) dual channel 1600 mhz or higher memory kit from corsair or g.skill.

and you may also can improve your cooling...may be a corsair h80i or h100i or something from swifttech of that standard. your cpu is top grade enough.

12,0GB Triple-Channel DDR3 @ 525MHz (7-7-7-20)

So 525 x 2 = 1050mhz.

Overclock it a little.

Here is a good guide:

Oh, and don't listen to this person:

buy an asus motherboard if you really want to upgrade and may also get a 16 gb (2 x 8) dual channel 1600 mhz or higher memory kit from corsair or g.skill.

and you may also can improve your cooling...may be a corsair h80i or h100i or something from swifttech of that standard. your cpu is top grade enough.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Oh please don't write things like that you just confuse people without knowing what you are talking about.

Normally I don't. But Battlefield 4 is known to love higher speed memories. As there is no benchmarks of battlefield 4 running on 1000mhz RAM. Lowest I can find is 1333, I can only assume that is the issue.

OP. Run some benchmarks such as unigine valley or 3D mark and see if your cpu or gpu score lower than expected scores. 

Normally I don't. But Battlefield 4 is known to love higher speed memories. As there is no benchmarks of battlefield 4 running on 1000mhz RAM. Lowest I can find is 1333, I can only assume that is the issue.

OP. Run some benchmarks such as unigine valley or 3D mark and see if your cpu or gpu score lower than expected scores. 

http://www.instar-informatika.hr/kingston-4gb-1600mhz-black-ddr3-cl10-dimm-hyperx-fury-black-series-hx316c10fb4/HX316C10FB%2F4 il get 8 gb of it