How to make sound come out of 2 Headphones?

JigglyPufflez
Go to solution Solved by dadasmithywinkle,

I understand it'll work on a portable DVD player, it worked on my PSP when I had one, however would it work on a PC? Because usually on a PC you have to set the sound output. and if it is connected to 2 headphones but only with one input, I'm confused what I might have to set the sound to. Or does it just work? I'm confused :c

Yeah, it'll work the same way as it always has. (It just works because of the analog sound)

So I was wondering if I could buy a Audio Jack Spliiter something like this wtes6g.jpg

Would I be able to simple plug it into my PC and then plug 2 headphones into it and have the sound come out both of the headphones? Thanks for any help in advanced! :)

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*

That'll work. I used to use something like that with my portable DVD player :P. It's also great for inputs. You can plug two inputs in and it'll mix the music (It can split one into two and combine two into one)

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

That'll work. I used to use something like that with my portable DVD player :P. It's also great for inputs. You can plug two inputs in and it'll mix the music (It can split one into two and combine two into one)

I understand it'll work on a portable DVD player, it worked on my PSP when I had one, however would it work on a PC? Because usually on a PC you have to set the sound output. and if it is connected to 2 headphones but only with one input, I'm confused what I might have to set the sound to. Or does it just work? I'm confused :c

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*

Yeah, it'll work the same way as it always has. (It just works because of the analog sound)

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Thank you very much! :D

Alternatively, add a little to the budget, and get something like this: http://www.amazon.com/Pyle-Pro-PHA40-4-Channel-Headphone-Amplifier/dp/B003M8NVFS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1420879351&sr=8-2&keywords=4+channels+headphone+amp

You might not need the amp feature, but separate volume controls might come in handy.

I appreciate it bud, but I found one on ebay for $1.89 c: