Sony's 16 sec step-by-step on how to Share Games.

SnakeDoc

Sony has recently taken it upon themselves to release a very short, helpful and deep insight into how to share games on the new PS4 console.

Well Done.

Source:  http://www.news.com.au/technology/gaming/sony-shames-microsoft-with-video-detailing-how-to-share-ps4-games/story-e6frfrt9-1226667493475

PS4 > Xbox One

PC > PS4

I'm not getting a console, but consoles were holding PC back because the gap between consoles and PC can only be so much, so now new consoles are coming and PC can start hauling ass to get some sick ass games

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Posted right after E3, and irrelevant. Microsoft's method is the exact same.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

PS4 > Xbox One

PC > PS4

I'm not getting a console, but consoles were holding PC back because the gap between consoles and PC can only be so much, so now new consoles are coming and PC can start hauling ass to get some sick ass games

Consoles are not holding PC's back PC's are holding PC's back. The only way you can say consoles are holding PC's back is for games that run on consoles and PC's. For PC only titles whats holding them back if people who can't afford a GTX 780 its the slow low end gaming PCs. That is why people buy consoles.

Reposted numerous times; here is just one example of said repost.