new subforum suggestions

origx36

hey

so i have been thinking,and i think there is room for more subforums in this forum.

maybe we can get some topics that are tech related.but dont have to be fully about tech.

video editing and animation is one that im intrested in.

suggest your own subforums.

i belive that if allot of pepole will show intrest in this stuff. we could make it happen

Woah! You didn't suggest an anime or car subforum!

But seriously I think that the content production subforum would be good.

I don't think there's enough discussion about that to have another subforum.

Most in-depth content creation issues are more suitable for forums dedicated to that.

Music can usually fall under Audio or Operating Systems and Software.

Video Editing can go under Photo and Video or OS&S^

Anything else can usually fit into Off Topic. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I don't think there's enough discussion about that to have another subforum.

Most in-depth content creation issues are more suitable for forums dedicated to that.

Music can usually fall under Audio or Operating Systems and Software.

Video Editing can go under Photo and Video or OS&S^

Anything else can usually fit into Off Topic. 

isnt it better to have a dedicated sub forum fo rsome of this stuff?

and about going to other forum - i like this community and want to make it better,larger and with more stuff to talk about

This probably should be in the forum suggestions thread (linked in my signature).

There isn't enough content to warrant another subforum for for the content that you have suggested, as has been pointed out, and we don't like to have really inactive subforums.

There are a lot of topics that are closer to getting their own subforum, but none of them are likely to get anything soon either.

HTTP/2 203

isnt it better to have a dedicated sub forum fo rsome of this stuff?

and about going to other forum - i like this community and want to make it better,larger and with more stuff to talk about

An empty sub-forum wouldn't really be appealing. If there is enough discussion that would deserve its own section, we would probably make one.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

You should use other forums for that. For example, when I want to read about extended range guitars, I go to sevenstring.com. There wouldn't be enough people interested in that here.