Best laptop case for the asus rog g751?

tikonux

Hey guys. I'm looking for a good laptop case to go with my g751. Even though it's a 17.3" laptop, people recommend 18" case for it because of it's overall size. I'm looking for one with good quality like good padding and such.

• 3 months later...

Hey guys. I'm looking for a good laptop case to go with my g751. Even though it's a 17.3" laptop, people recommend 18" case for it because of it's overall size. I'm looking for one with good quality like good padding and such.

Hey did you ever find a good case?  I have the same laptop and need a case too!  what did you end up getting?

i7 4790k @4.7 | GTX 1070 Strix | Z97 Sabertooth | 32GB  DDR3 2400 mhz | Intel 750 SSD | Define R5 | Corsair K70 | Steel Series Rival | XB271, 1440p, IPS, 165hz | 5.1 Surround
PC Build

Desk Build

If you guys are okay with Backpacks when you say "case" the Everki Beacon/Titan are a great pair of backpacks.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

If you guys are okay with Backpacks when you say "case" the Everki Beacon/Titan are a great pair of backpacks.

I'm not looking for a backpack, I would prefer a messenger style bag.  I checked out the Everki website though, looks like they have some that would fit the G751.

i7 4790k @4.7 | GTX 1070 Strix | Z97 Sabertooth | 32GB  DDR3 2400 mhz | Intel 750 SSD | Define R5 | Corsair K70 | Steel Series Rival | XB271, 1440p, IPS, 165hz | 5.1 Surround
PC Build

Desk Build

Yeah, just so you're aware, the Everki beacon was marketed for 17" laptops mainly, but it will easily fit the Asus ROG laptops, so I think that they are pretty conservative when they state the max dimensions for laptops.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

It's very difficult for you to find case and all the components are compatible with it.