Zotac GTX 770 or XFX R9 280X

Archlight

Hello guys. I recently decided to upgrade my GPU and my budget is between those 2 cards. I am in a really deep confusion since i have searched everywhere and i find different recommendations everywhere. I use 2 monitors and would love to try the eyefinity feature, but at the GTX 770 I cannot connect more than 2 monitors since my monitors use VGA and display port adaptors are kinda expensive. What do you think I should do? The games that I play are : League, CS GO, Hearthstone ( which are really light games ) and they reason i want the New GPU is because i want to play some games i bought off Steam and Origin like Bioshock Infinite, BF 3 and 4, Far Cry 3 etc etc.

What kind of CPU do you have? What kind of PSU? I'd go for the R9 280X in that case. It will give you higher framerates in BF3, BF4 and future Mantle titles.

can you connect 2 VGA to 280X ?

I mean as far as I remember one of the DVI port is digital

I have an FX-6300 and a 600W CM PSU. I don't really wanna stay to BF3 and BF4 but other titles as well. And yes i can connect 2 VGA to the XFX 280X

EDIT: Nvm made a mistake, it has 1 digital and 1 analog so i cannot connect 2 monitors together, will just buy an adaptor for display port later.

Ill say 280x because it performs a bit better than 770 at higher-than-1080p resolutions.

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

280x all the way

"like if you could buy two Xbox Ones, put them togheter and actually play games at 1080P! Ha! BURN"

-Linus

Gtx 770 if you got an weak psu and you want to use Nvidia shadowplay, saves you to buy fraps and records in good quality.

Or take the 280x if you want to use mantle, that can save you some fps, also read the 280x is about the same performance of the gtx770. 

If the 280x is a lot cheaper, I would recommend you anytime the 280x!

Hope I did help you, have fun with what graphicscard you ever want to buy!