SSD problem URGENT

freshstudio

I'm about to finish my pc build but everyone has SSD cards in their drives, do i really need it because i have a hardrive and i will us my pc for digital art and abit of gaming???? PLZ help

It makes the experiences fast and much more responsive. I would say they are pretty necessary nowadays. Its one of those things you don't know you need till you have one. I will never go back, and trust me after using a computer with one you will get frustrated at ones without.

It makes the experiences fast and much more responsive. I would say they are pretty necessary nowadays. Its one of those things you don't know you need till you have one. I will never go back, and trust me after using a computer with one you will get frustrated at ones without.
yes, 100% correct. once you have a SSD system you will never want to go back

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

^^ Well said :D, going from using my computer at home, to using computers in school is kinda frustrating, it always hangs and is very slow LOL

An ssd is for speed obviously, if you want to give a nice little upgrade for your computer just get a 60 GB ssd and install your OS on it. You WILL see a difference.

AGREE with lonney