Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Favourite item is the: EDG750 PSU

Reason?: Every PC gamer deserves a PC, and a quiet power supply

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case - http://store.antec.com/gaming-series/eleven-hundred-v2.html

EDG750 PSU - http://store.antec.com/edge-series/edg750.html

True Quiet Fans - http://store.antec.com/truequiet-series/

Kuhler 1250 - http://store.antec.com/liquid-cooling/kuhler-h2o-1250.html

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color) - http://ow.ly/CASzQ

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color) - http://www.antecmobileproducts.com/products/#headphones

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

The power supply, as I think the rubber vibration dampeners are a really cool thing to add, and hopefully other companies will start doing it too :)

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0GHz GPU: Gigabyte 270 @ 1270MHz RAM: 6gb @ 667MHz HDD: 500gb 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider 500W

My favourite thing would definitely be the case! Its so beautiful and would be an amazing birthday present (birthday is on the 8th) and it will definitely help me a lot with building my pc that my friend that recently died told me to do

My favourite thing would definitely be the case! Its so beautiful and would be an amazing birthday present (birthday is on the 8th) and it will definitely help me a lot with building my pc that my friend that recently died told me to do

The Edge PSU, cause I'm afraid the Cougar I have now is not the best option

Ah, lovley give away!

That Kuhler 1250 looks amazing, really innovative design and very sexyyy :wub:

Do I have to choose one favourite item? The case is great. Enough space and it looks quite cool

I think the lighting kit is really cool.  Hopefully it would let me game in low light without having to turn on my large room light.

Desperately need a new power supply to upgrade but this all looks pretty damn dank

OMG such a massive give-away and such good products, I wish I had the money to buy these products

Favourite Products from the bundle: Probably between the Kuhler 1250 because i know it works like a beast and the 1100 V2 Computer Case because it just looks amazing.

Why: I would love these parts frankly becasue i dont have the money to upgrade my 4yr old all in one :').

Good luck to all who enter!!!!! :lol: 

Thank you @LinusTechTips for bringing me to this PC Bundle giveaway!!

Favourite Item: EDG750

Reason: Currently saving up all of my $$$ to buy my new PC and the power supply in my PC right now is starting to fail on me so I can't carry it over into my next build, with this power supply I wouldn't have to save up my money from my job at Kmart which is pretty low payment. So in conclusion this power supply would help me so much and save me so much money it isn't funny!!

Thank you for reading my post! :)

Very nice giveaway from antec and ltt

Fav item is kuhler 1250 since my stock cooler is not that great for

And this makes it not able to oc the cpu enough.

That Kuhler is the part I want the most :'|  I've never water cooled 

My favorite would be the Kuhler 1250, just because i have never used liquid cooling b4.

I like the lighting kit because it gives a plain system a different look

Thank you LinusTech and Antec!

Hard choice for me. I love fully modular PSUs, but I'll have to say the Kuhler 1250. I'm a sucker for large rads without having to do custom tubing. Quiet Fans seem intriguing though. Even on idle, my fans are loud T_T.

The lights look really cool ,

i have already couple of the

but the cooler is amazing

Favorite item : Cooler Master N200

Why: because is very cool

Definitely the fans! Since its going to be summer real soon, i'll need that extra cooling.

My favorite item would be the case because it looks pretty damn sleek!