Can someone help?

Hello fellow community members! I am in need of some assistance. I was not able to buy top of the line hardware so I went with "basic" hardware. I bought an AMD A10-7850K, MSi A88XM gaming Mobo, Seagate Barracuda 750gb HDD, CoolMax CL 700b psu, Rosewill Galaxy 2 ATX Mid tower, and I had some DDR3 1333 RAM. (I know I need to upgrade RAM but mobo said it was compatible) I made sure I touched my case before building and before I touched any part before testing the rig. After putting it all together I pressed the power button on the mobo. I waited around a minute but the system would not post. What may be wrong with my system? Everything powers up but nothing posts. I've used the psu on my old pc and that turns on fine. The RAM also works on that system. I do believe I received a faulty case speaker. I tried "breadboarding" but no noise or beeps were made. Is there anything else I should try? I have already tried another mobo and processor.

Thank you for your time                  

ZombieMerc52

No the mobo doesn't. The only speaker I have came with the case. I as well do not have another psu but I may be able to obtain one. Thank you for your feedback!

Well

So your computer is not posting

well one of your parts could be DOA

i would suggest trying to find someone that can test your cpu and mobo *the store you bought the parts should be able to do that*

as far a psu problem i don't think it is that because you said in your first post that it worked in our old system.

-it could be a bent pin on you cpu

-it could be a dead cpu

-it could be a dead motherboard

-it could be something not plugged in

-it could be the switch on the back of the psu

-it could be case inputs and outputs not pluged in

-hopefully you get it working

Hello, I am a person and this is my Signature. ;)

Well then that would have to mean I have 2 dead cpus and 2 dead mobos. Could it possibly be that my psu is not supplying enough power to the cpu? My old pc was just ussed for web browsing and consisted of an AMD Phenom II X2 511 cpu and a generic HP mobo. @Mistersprinkles What do you mean?

Well then that would have to mean I have 2 dead cpus and 2 dead mobos. Could it possibly be that my psu is not supplying enough power to the cpu? My old pc was just ussed for web browsing and consisted of an AMD Phenom II X2 511 cpu and a generic HP mobo. @Mistersprinkles What do you mean?

I mean your PSU is a no name time bomb. 

Intel Inside. Overweight guy in his 30's outside.